I seem to remember on my S5 being able to connect to another S5 and essentially being able to share my screen with that person. IE I could pull up my gallery and flip through photos to show the other person without having to have us both crowd around the same screen. If I am remembering correctly I did this with the native software too, not some app or addon.

Am I nuts and remembering a non existent feature? Is this feature still available but buried somewhere? Any ideas?
    09-14-2018 10:03 PM
    Awesome. Good for you. I would not be interested in such a feature though. Reeks of security vulnerability.

I think iPhone has that feature though. If I'm remembering correctly, I think.
    09-15-2018 12:20 AM
    I seem to remember on my S5 being able to connect to another S5 and essentially being able to share my screen with that person. IE I could pull up my gallery and flip through photos to show the other person without having to have us both crowd around the same screen. If I am remembering correctly I did this with the native software too, not some app or addon.

Am I nuts and remembering a non existent feature? Is this feature still available but buried somewhere? Any ideas?
    I think your thinking about BlackBerry OS10, it had that feature built in. I don't think the Galaxy line had that feature, but I could be wrong, I didn't jump aboard the galaxy line until Samsung started using metal, I was not a fan of the cheap plastic.
    09-15-2018 01:49 AM