Free Gear S3 AND Wireless Charger

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I must say that I'm VERY jealous of the new free gifts. I preordered and got a pair of Bluetooth headphones that I have yet to even use. May not ever. Now, when you buy a Note 9, you get a Gear S3 Frontier and a wireless charger. I wish there were a way to return my Note and then I uy it again with the new free gifts. Oh well.

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed that you have to get the 512gb model in order to get both for free. Still a good deal for anyone looking to get one.

For the non 512gb, you can get both for $100 or the Gear Fit 2 for free

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I must say that I'm VERY jealous of the new free gifts. I preordered and got a pair of Bluetooth headphones that I have yet to even use. May not ever. Now, when you buy a Note 9, you get a Gear S3 Frontier and a wireless charger. I wish there were a way to return my Note and then I uy it again with the new free gifts. Oh well.
!!!! Damnit. Lol. I want a Gear S3 Frontier

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the Gear S2 Classic LTE, which I hardly ever use anymore. But I have been in love with the Gear S3 Frontier since the day it came out. I like the big, rugged, tactical design. If I had known about this deal, I would have definitely waited to get my Note 9

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have the Gear S2 Classic LTE, which I hardly ever use anymore. But I have been in love with the Gear S3 Frontier since the day it came out. I like the big, rugged, tactical design. If I had known about this deal, I would have definitely waited to get my Note 9
Interested in selling the S2? I can msg you

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've already sold the headphones lol. Wish I would've gotten the watch. Alas, I can get a used watch maybe from someone on here, or locally or Swappa.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Do you have to buy the note through Samsung or through your carrier and then register it on shop Samsung? I can upgrade my wife's note8 for 39$ right now.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site

How is this redeemable? I just upgraded my phone at T-Mobile Sunday...

rosado88m

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Since I'm still waiting for my original Note 9 512gb Pre-order (Back in August 15) I saw this new gift offer and order another Note 9 with S3 watch gift and as soonest I get my first pre order i will return it, including the wireless headphones since I don't think I can keep them