Note 9 camera question

Rw1016

Sep 17, 2018
Visit site
Hey fellow note 9 peeps, long time Note fan here. I've noticed that my note 9 produces pictures, when taken in dark settings with the flash on, that have a very blue tint to it. Anybody experience this? Any suggestions on how to fix this? Your comments/suggestions is much appreciated!

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I didn't have no blue tint when I took the photo, this is in a pitch black room with the flash! Have you checked to see if you have the blue light filter setting on for your screen?

Attachments

• 1359.jpg
    1359.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 63

Rw1016

Sep 17, 2018
Visit site
I haven't tried a factory reset or brought it by the carrier, but I will test out the camera a few more times and then bring it back. I believe I'm out of the 14 day return period as luck would have it.

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tried a factory reset or brought it by the carrier, but I will test out the camera a few more times and then bring it back. I believe I'm out of the 14 day return period as luck would have it.

Yeah that's true. Was only saying because if it happens to be a hardware problem you should still have warranty to get it replaced.

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I haven't noticed that, but I usually keep the flash off when I take pictures in the dark. As long as there is some light then it usually does ok without the flash up close. At a distance I'll use the flash, but I don't see the blue tint either.

Rw1016

Sep 17, 2018
Visit site
So I'm not sure what's going on exactly with my note 9 but I noticed something. if I am in a completely dark room and use the flash, the pictures look outstanding. it's only when I'm outside and use the flash but every time I've done that, there was lighting around - it wasn't dark. I don't know why or if this is even a plausible theory but perhaps the lighting conditions outside and using the flash produced some sort of blue tint?

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I mean it's not impossible, Ill check later this evening and post my results, see if I get the same outcome.