Note 9 bezel vs Note 8

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone compare this , but from what I've been reading the Note 9 bezel from side to side are bigger then the Note 8 . Anyone find this better or worse?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone compare this , but from what I've been reading the Note 9 bezel from side to side are bigger then the Note 8 . Anyone find this better or worse?

I like the bezels on both the note8 and the note9. But, I'm liking the bezels on the note9 better. I like having the curve look along with a somewhat flatter look. Note8 was comfortable in my hand but the note9 is more comfortable in my hand. It might not be a major difference between the 2 notes but enough for me to like the note9 bezels better.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I've had the Note8 before the Note9 and haven't noticed a drastic difference in the bezels. I do like the Note9 better just like the above person said

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I like the bezels on both the note8 and the note9. But, I'm liking the bezels on the note9 better. I like having the curve look along with a somewhat flatter look. Note8 was comfortable in my hand but the note9 is more comfortable in my hand. It might not be a major difference between the 2 notes but enough for me to like the note9 bezels better.

Thank you for your input..
Trying decide go with 9 or 8 , the 8 I can get for really good price but I want that 4,000ma battery and bluetooth s pen lol

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your input..
Trying decide go with 9 or 8 , the 8 I can get for really good price but I want that 4,000ma battery and bluetooth s pen lol

You're welcome:) You can't go wrong with either phone. Since you want the 4,000mah battery and bluetooth spen and you don't mind the price then I would go with the note9. But if you don't want to pay the price for the note9 whether the 128gb or 512gb, and you can get the note8 at a good price like you said then I would go for that. Just go with your gut, watch some videos, read more on this and note8 forums if you need more help deciding. But like I said you can't go wrong with either phone. Hope you enjoy whichever you choose:D

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You're welcome:) You can't go wrong with either phone. Since you want the 4,000mah battery and bluetooth spen and you don't mind the price then I would go with the note9. But if you don't want to pay the price for the note9 whether the 128gb or 512gb, and you can get the note8 at a good price like you said then I would go for that. Just go with your gut, watch some videos, read more on this and note8 forums if you need more help deciding. But like I said you can't go wrong with either phone. Hope you enjoy whichever you choose:D

Appreciate that😊
I'm probably going to go with the note 9 just waiting a little more for a good deal. As of right now on Samsung website I can get the note for 700.00 with my s8+ trade in which is good but I worry if Samsung gives any problems with the s8+ trade in which is mint condition , I've heard horror stories about that not giving proper credit .

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Appreciate that😊
I'm probably going to go with the note 9 just waiting a little more for a good deal. As of right now on Samsung website I can get the note for 700.00 with my s8+ trade in which is good but I worry if Samsung gives any problems with the s8+ trade in which is mint condition , I've heard horror stories about that not giving proper credit .

No problem. Yeah I've heard some horror stories in these forums about that but personally I have no experience in that area since I always order my phones thru Verizon except last year I ordered my deep sea blue note8 from bestbuy and traded in my 256gb iPhone 7 plus that I had a little over $400 left to pay on and Verizon credited me that amount no problem. But that is my experience with Verizon and bestbuy not Samsung. I thought about ordering thru Samsung this time for note9 but my gut said to stay with Verizon lol. I love Samsung note phones but I'll just deal with them on the freebies haha:D but I hope it works in your favor🤞

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No problem. Yeah I've heard some horror stories in these forums about that but personally I have no experience in that area since I always order my phones thru Verizon except last year I ordered my deep sea blue note8 from bestbuy and traded in my 256gb iPhone 7 plus that I had a little over $400 left to pay on and Verizon credited me that amount no problem. But that is my experience with Verizon and bestbuy not Samsung. I thought about ordering thru Samsung this time for note9 but my gut said to stay with Verizon lol. I love Samsung note phones but I'll just deal with them on the freebies haha:D but I hope it works in your favor🤞

Thanks for Info.. I'll see which way I'll go lol

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I much prefer the bezels on the Note 9. The sides are slightly thicker which mean less phantom touches, and the bottom bezel is much smaller while the top is only slightly smaller.

Lars Peter

Jul 18, 2018
Visit site

I have seen two Danish reviews where both reviewers mentioned the slightly bigger bezel on Note 9. They both regarded it as an improvement.

Anyway, I can see in one of your replies that you have ordered Note 9. Congrats. I have also just gotten one.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have seen two Danish reviews where both reviewers mentioned the slightly bigger bezel on Note 9. They both regarded it as an improvement.

Anyway, I can see in one of your replies that you have ordered Note 9. Congrats. I have also just gotten one.

Thanks, and congrats to you as well