Anyone Switch to iPhone Max??

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Wow, nice of work to get you the biggest and baddest Iphone. Husband just got an Iphone 7 "upgrade" from his work Iphone 6 lol.
Lol, I would spend my hard earned money on an iPhone. It's through my work. I'll definitely share a few photos of it.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Definitely not. Apple has never really interested me with their phones. It's just a highly overpriced device with so many limitations compared to my Note. Apple will never create a phone I would be interested in having especially after having been a Samsung girl for the past 5 years. I'm all for their iPads and laptops, but their phones are just so underwhelming for the price and for what they're offering
I still can't see why anyone buys apple phones other than wanting to somehow look superior to society because some people are still under the impression that iPhones are only purchase by affluent people.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
It's the S series, so not many people. I'm waiting for tmobile to get me a better deal on the Note 9 then some got in the preorder of the 10S. Although yesterday I was tempted to just get an N9.

Do you think apple jumped to the 10 because they were scared of being a number behind Samsung?

Last night in a Canadian apple store:
They've temporarily slashed the price of the note 9. It's now 870 at t-mobile.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I should have waited lol. Iknow other carriers have sales and I'm sure Samsung directly does or will, or at the least has different accessories/trade in specials, etc.
They've temporarily slashed the price of the note 9. It's now 870 at t-mobile.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I should have waited lol. Iknow other carriers have sales and I'm sure Samsung directly does or will, or at the least has different accessories/trade in specials, etc.
That's the risk we take being day 1 adopter. Kinda sucks but I love new tech too much to worry about the small savings lol...

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
They already don't come with sim tools which I think is utterly ridiculous seeing that they started the sim tray craze.

lol, yes the do still come with a sim tray ejector tool. it's in the slim box with the paper work and stickers that no body cares to open.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, Samsung phones always go on sale around the time the new iPhone gets released. I knew this would happen but I pre-order anyway. lol

Mr-Guy

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't have any interest in that type of watch as I wear a Breitling, so in business it would be a step back perception wise, and I never understood why companies get iPhone's for their employees as they suck canal water for business.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't have any interest in that type of watch as I wear a Breitling, so in business it would be a step back perception wise, and I never understood why companies get iPhone's for their employees as they suck canal water for business.

Only thing I can think of is they feel its better security or they get a better deal on them

Last edited:

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
The new Apple Watch looks very appealing. With that said I have a Note 9 and a new Gear S3 (had to have the MST). I have been looking at the XS Max 512 all friggin day. Can't get it out of my head right now. Love my Note 9 but I am very weak right now and need help. I have managed to make it through half the day without either ordering one online or even going in the store. I am afraid when I leave work to head home is where I will have the most trouble.

I can do this. I don't need it. Lord help me. I really want to keep my Note and I am not that person that will have two different phones and switch back and forth. It's one or the other.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I am not switching, I love my Note 9. Best phone ever, IMHO.
I am envious of the Apple Watch
Anyway, I wondered who is switching to the Max??

I am so anti-Apple ANYthing so no I'm not switching. LOVE Samsung and LOVE the N9. But...I am a bit smitten by the new Apple watch. Won't be getting it tho. I don't wear watches and holy moly the thing is way spendy!

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless aleady heavily vested in the Apple eco system, why would someone go to a more constrained device, with a notch, no sd slot, no 3.5 jack, costs even more, anchored to iTunes for file and media management, inferior display, no pen.... No point in going on really, but having choices is good, none the less.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia