Connectivity is way better.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
In another thread someone brought up how this phones connection on Sprint is amazingly good. I will say that I have had zero issues with having a consistently strong signal while on the Sprint network. On my iPhone x the connection sucked, I had to use wifi calling at my house. There were always areas on my work commute that I would drop all signal and if I was on a call it would drop.

This phone I don't have WiFi calling turned on, I never drop below 4g on my daily commute and have yet to drop a single phone call. For me that is a huge issue, especially working in the surgical setting. That's one thing I feel Android will always do is have a better connection to the carriers network. I'm sure this is due to Sprint having some control in how the phones software and hardware connect. With apple you are always at the discretion of apple.

All around this device is fantastic, I love that in the month of September I got the September security update!

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
In another thread someone brought up how this phones connection on Sprint is amazingly good. I will say that I have had zero issues with having a consistently strong signal while on the Sprint network. On my iPhone x the connection sucked, I had to use wifi calling at my house. There were always areas on my work commute that I would drop all signal and if I was on a call it would drop.

This phone I don't have WiFi calling turned on, I never drop below 4g on my daily commute and have yet to drop a single phone call. For me that is a huge issue, especially working in the surgical setting. That's one thing I feel Android will always do is have a better connection to the carriers network. I'm sure this is due to Sprint having some control in how the phones software and hardware connect. With apple you are always at the discretion of apple.

All around this device is fantastic, I love that in the month of September I got the September security update!

With Sprint, better connectivity and the updates on point. I'd say that's a win😎.