Note 9 Unlocked September Security Update is HERE!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Impressed with the quick security updates so far with the unlocked model. So far glad I got it over the tmobile one.

anon(3641385)

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
The September update has been out for the note 9 in parts of Europe for the last week or so.

I haven't got the update here in Sydney yet.

I haven't got a clue which country you're all in 🤔

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
It came out for Verizon about a week ago. I was hoping it would have a fix for the freezing camera issue, but no luck on that front. Nice to get security updates in a timely fashion.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Got it. It didn't show up as an update being available. I just checked cause someone mentioned in in the forum and there it was. Thanks all.

catspyjamas

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
No sign of any updates in NZ yet. I'm still on August 2018 security patch. I haven't received any software updates since the initial ones installed on unboxing in August

catspyjamas

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
Try restarting the device and check if its available.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had only tried manually checking so I restarted & gave it 15mins but nothing, so tried manually checking again but it still says I have the latest updates installed (August 2018). Lies! This is the unlocked SM-N60F, & I'm on an open plan with my provider (Spark NZ). Maybe the international version gets it later?