Hey, All,

Is there a way to crop the portion of the video that is shown on a video lockscreen clip?

Buy crop, I mean select the area of the video that I want shown as far as aspect ratio goes.

It seems like you should be able to drag the movie around in the preview screen when you setting it come up, but it doesn't let you.

I understand that I can use a third-party app to do this, but it'd be nice if it was built in. It only makes sense, because with movies being so wide screen, it'd be nice to control what shows on the clip.
    09-24-2018 08:19 AM
    Hey, All,

Is there a way to crop the portion of the video that is shown on a video lockscreen clip? It seems like you should be able to drag the movie around in the preview screen when you setting it come up, but it doesn't let you.

I understand that I can use a third-party app to do this, but it'd be nice if it was built in. It only makes sense, because with movies being so wide screen, it'd be nice to control what shows on the clip.
    Go to gallery, pick the video you want to use, hit the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner, click use, click edit tab on the lower left of video.
    I hope this helps!
    09-24-2018 08:49 AM
    Sorry if I was confusing. To clarify, I meant change the aspect ratio so I can control what is shown on the screen as opposed to the video defaulting to the center.
    09-24-2018 09:02 AM