Note 9 cases suck

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
After having a bad experience with the Caseology Skyfall and the ugly wet looking slick spot on the back I switch to the Ringke Wave in purple metallic... and it's awesome for my purple phone. I did like the Caseology case except for that darn spot that wouldn't go away.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
After having a bad experience with the Caseology Skyfall and the ugly wet looking slick spot on the back I switch to the Ringke wave and it's awesome for my purple phone. I did like the Caseology case except for that darn spot that wouldn't go away.
My CaseMate Tough Clear tends to get that little spot too that appears "wet". I don't use it nearly as often as the Otterbox.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
My CaseMate Tough Clear tends to get that little spot too that appears "wet". I don't use it nearly as often as the Otterbox.
Unfortunately the company wasn't easy to deal with either. I asked them if they were going to come out with a modified version as there were so many complaints and all they did was refunded my money. They never said whether they were going to change it to work correctly.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately the company wasn't easy to deal with either. I asked them if they were going to come out with a modified version as there were so many complaints and all they did was refunded my money. They never said whether they were going to change it to work correctly.
They are volume-based it sounds. Cranking stuff out and throwing refunds when people complain.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
yea the selection does suck. The case selection is NOTHING like the s9 line, especially for rugged cases. Otterbox, Incipio, Spigen, Tech21 all have much more heavy duty protection case options when compared to the Note line.

I hate this. Like Spigen has some nice rugged case for the s9 but did not extend it to the Note line.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I have about 7 different cases after trying numerous cases and am happy with the 7 I have decided to keep. A lot of them are similar to cases I had for my Note 8 or S9+ which are exactly what I was looking for.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
And what is you favorite case out of the bunch?

Would have to go with any of the Samsung silicon cases. I have the Black and the White. Followed by the Speck Presidio Grip in Gray and Blue, then Spigen Neo Hybrid in Blue/Yellow, Samsung Rugged in Black, then the iPulse Black Wallet case and last but not least the Caseology Legion in Blue.

I have bought a bunch and returned them. Always looking for more. Considering the Tech21 Evo Check and another Presidio Grip in Black as well. Had them for a day and returned them. Considering going back and getting them.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Would have to go with any of the Samsung silicon cases. I have the Black and the White. Followed by the Speck Presidio Grip in Gray and Blue, then Spigen Neo Hybrid in Blue/Yellow, Samsung Rugged in Black, then the iPulse Black Wallet case and last but not least the Caseology Legion in Blue.

I have bought a bunch and returned them. Always looking for more. Considering the Tech21 Evo Check and another Presidio Grip in Black as well. Had them for a day and returned them. Considering going back and getting them.

2 Presidio grip cases so close in color? I went with the Tech21 Pure Clear, Presidio grip in Blue/Black, and the Caseology Parallax in blue, so far. Ordered the UAG Plyo Ice and RhinoSheild Bumber guard. The Rhinosheild will most likely go back as I have heard of buttons being too hard to press. Never owned a UAG so we will see. Had a few of the Spigen air cases but just didn't like the black case on a blue phone, hoping they come out with cases in a dark blue like Caseology.