Galaxy Note 9 launching in Cloud Silver and Midnight Black in U.S.

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
kinda irrelevant with any decent case these days.

Secondly, how about they worry about getting their products out to people who "pre" ordered their phone 1st rather than changing colors for christ sakes.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a second 512 from Samsung.com that's been on backorder so I'm just going to cancel that order and wait for the Black 512.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Was waiting for the black to drop, i knew it would happen soon after the launch. Now I have a really hard choice to make. Note 9 in black (so sexy), P3XL (NOTCH) or maybe even 1+6T (super fast budget phone) October may be my new favorite month!

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh they can just suck it with the black now. I've gotten used to this blue. ????????????

Agreed. I've only owned black phones until now. I was very mad and disappointed when I saw the release colors. Now, the blue has grown on me. And while I would probably still like black better, it is DEFINITELY not worth the trouble of trading in and the money I would probably lose to get it. Blue is staying

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
🤣🤣🤣 We all knew this day was coming. I didn't think it would be this soon though.
I have another line open to get the black one. I just don't want to start paying for two phones again on that next plan. it's no sense in me walking around with two of the same phone no matter how I try to justify it.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I have another line open to get the black one. I just don't want to start paying for two phones again on that next plan. it's no sense in me walking around with two of the same phone no matter how I try to justify it.

Lol. It happened to me last year with the note8. At launch I got the black but on November 17th bestbuy got the deep sea blue and I got that one lol. But I was able to put the black one to good use cause my husband wanted it.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Lol. It happened to me last year with the note8. At launch I got the black but on November 17th bestbuy got the deep sea blue and I got that one lol. But I was able to put the black one to good use cause my husband wanted it.
I could give the extra phone to my dad, but he still uses a flip phone and could never figure out how to use a touchscreen. So that's out the window for me. The way my patience level is set up I can not even attempt to teach him.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It's nice to see the new colors but I am satisfied with my ocean blue. For me, the color of the phone is not nearly as important as the features and performance.

Mdm23

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
kinda irrelevant with any decent case these days.

Secondly, how about they worry about getting their products out to people who "pre" ordered their phone 1st rather than changing colors for christ sakes.

Everyone doesn't use cases. You commented like every phone user uses a case. And now those still waiting for their phones can have additional color options, possibly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm