Returned to the Note 9

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I have both the Note 9 and the Xs Max and in my case the Xs has the better screen by a mile. But Oled screen are always a lottery. Exchanged my Note 8 four times before I got an acceptable screen

I dun doubt if XS screen is better than Note 9, but by a mile?! Serious!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Hope you didn't get a glitchy Note9, either. I know they are few and far between. Mine seems perfect. If I had to swap it out, I'd be a little worried.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I have both the Note 9 and the Xs Max and in my case the Xs has the better screen by a mile. But Oled screen are always a lottery. Exchanged my Note 8 four times before I got an acceptable screen

For $1,449, a display should never be a gamble or the luck of the lottery. Many places only allow you to exchange an item ONCE and that's it. I went through two iPhone XS Max and neither of them had a Samsung-quality display.

Easycure1974

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
For $1,449, a display should never be a gamble or the luck of the lottery. Many places only allow you to exchange an item ONCE and that's it. I went through two iPhone XS Max and neither of them had a Samsung-quality display.
I got black crush on my Note 9 but not on my Xs Max and the 512 Gb Note 9 was not cheap either :)

Easycure1974

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Maybe u need glasses ..newaz I don't believe u...can u post pics ?

Why should I lie? I love my Note and my XS Max. They are both incredible phones and they have their ups and downs. The smoothnes, display, battery and camera are the ups on the Xs but it is pretty boring

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I got black crush on my Note 9 but not on my Xs Max and the 512 Gb Note 9 was not cheap either :)

If you consider the extras that you got with note 9 including head phones & fast charger its definitely cheaper by a mile than your XS Maxi. Sorry, but even I don't believe in your claims that your Maxi has a better display than Note 9 by a mile. May be more red color appeals you. You can adjust the color balance on Note 9 as you want. Go ahead and try and enjoy customization at next level in android world. You are in your control here not in Apple's.:)

Easycure1974

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
If you consider the extras that you got with note 9 including head phones & fast charger its definitely cheaper by a mile than your XS Maxi. Sorry, but even I don't believe in your claims that your Maxi has a better display than Note 9 by a mile. May be more red color appeals you. You can adjust the color balance on Note 9 as you want. Go ahead and try and enjoy customization at next level in android world. You are in your control here not in Apple's.:)

I have owned every Galaxy S and Note model ever released, even the Note 7. So I am not new to Android phones. In my case my XS Max has a better display than my Note 9 and the black crush problem has been a problem for Samsung every release. I love both the phones and are not an Apple fanboy or a Samsung fanboy

Richard Stewart79

Sep 3, 2018
Visit site
iPhone screens are made by Samsung and I don't think they would manufacturer better screens for the competitors plus every tech reviewer whether a iPhone or Samsung fan always says note 9 has a better display

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781