Facebook

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
This has been going on for a while. So I'll be scrolling my Newsfeed in Facebook and I don't even get that far and I have to wait for my feed to load more. I get a spinning icon at the bottom of the page. I've made sure I've had other things closed it makes no difference. There should be plenty of memory in this phone it shouldn't happen. Anyone else?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
This has been going on for a while. So I'll be scrolling my Newsfeed in Facebook and I don't even get that far and I have to wait for my feed to load more. I get a spinning icon at the bottom of the page. I've made sure I've had other things closed it makes no difference. There should be plenty of memory in this phone it shouldn't happen. Anyone else?
Yes it happens to me. I have to close the Facebook app all the way out and go back in to get it to work. I had the same issue every now and then on my s8 as well.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I've been doing that closing everything including the app. I haven't fully logged out but I never had this issue on my Note 5. I do get it occasionally on my iPad Air 2 but I've had all kinds issues with that iPad LOL
Yes it happens to me. I have to close the Facebook app all the way out and go back in to get it to work. I had the same issue every now and then on my s8 as well.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Resource hog. Fab Lite or web are better. And clear app storage cache

It is always active even in background normally. Hard to kill.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Facebook app has always annoyed me no matter the phone I'm using. Note 3, note 5, 2 note7, note8, note9 and lg v20. I'll refresh timeline and posts from days to a week ago will go up top. And I had to scroll awhile to get to new posts. I rarely get on it anymore. I mostly go on twitter. I get that loading crap from time to time on fb.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying out the Facebook lite . The only thing so far I don't like is that I can't share posts externally to ig or Twitter like on the regular app. I can only save to my phone.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Facebook app has always annoyed me no matter the phone I'm using. Note 3, note 5, 2 note7, note8, note9 and lg v20. I'll refresh timeline and posts from days to a week ago will go up top. And I had to scroll awhile to get to new posts. I rarely get on it anymore. I mostly go on twitter. I get that loading crap from time to time on fb.

I use a browser on my iPad and it does the same thing in regards to showing things all out of date.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I rarely get on FB but I use Friendly, check it out. Works good when I use.
I tried friendly, simple, mazzo ( I think that's the name lol), and another one I can't remember. There was always something each one was missing. I'm trying going through the web now. Lets see how long this lasts. Lol

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm checking out friendly again. They changed some. They didn't used to have an external share option. That's all I really want.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Used to do that alot when I used Facebook on my previous device , note 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance