10-22-2018 06:16 AM
38 12
tools
    This has been going on for a while. So I'll be scrolling my Newsfeed in Facebook and I don't even get that far and I have to wait for my feed to load more. I get a spinning icon at the bottom of the page. I've made sure I've had other things closed it makes no difference. There should be plenty of memory in this phone it shouldn't happen. Anyone else?
    10-12-2018 05:17 PM
    This has been going on for a while. So I'll be scrolling my Newsfeed in Facebook and I don't even get that far and I have to wait for my feed to load more. I get a spinning icon at the bottom of the page. I've made sure I've had other things closed it makes no difference. There should be plenty of memory in this phone it shouldn't happen. Anyone else?
    Yes it happens to me. I have to close the Facebook app all the way out and go back in to get it to work. I had the same issue every now and then on my s8 as well.
    10-12-2018 05:50 PM
    Yeah I've been doing that closing everything including the app. I haven't fully logged out but I never had this issue on my Note 5. I do get it occasionally on my iPad Air 2 but I've had all kinds issues with that iPad LOL
    Yes it happens to me. I have to close the Facebook app all the way out and go back in to get it to work. I had the same issue every now and then on my s8 as well.
    Rhyalus likes this.
    10-12-2018 05:52 PM
    Resource hog. Fab Lite or web are better. And clear app storage cache

It is always active even in background normally. Hard to kill.
    lyingfromyou likes this.
    10-12-2018 06:19 PM
    I hate the fact that you can't uninstall Facebook without root.
    10-12-2018 06:58 PM
    FB is the worst app. Glitchy and uses a ton of battery.
    10-12-2018 06:59 PM
    Use Facebook Lite or Just use your Browser or There's another App you can use for Facebook Called Metal
    10-12-2018 08:04 PM
    Facebook app has always annoyed me no matter the phone I'm using. Note 3, note 5, 2 note7, note8, note9 and lg v20. I'll refresh timeline and posts from days to a week ago will go up top. And I had to scroll awhile to get to new posts. I rarely get on it anymore. I mostly go on twitter. I get that loading crap from time to time on fb.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    10-12-2018 08:15 PM
    I'm trying out the Facebook lite . The only thing so far I don't like is that I can't share posts externally to ig or Twitter like on the regular app. I can only save to my phone.
    10-12-2018 08:23 PM
    Facebook app has always annoyed me no matter the phone I'm using. Note 3, note 5, 2 note7, note8, note9 and lg v20. I'll refresh timeline and posts from days to a week ago will go up top. And I had to scroll awhile to get to new posts. I rarely get on it anymore. I mostly go on twitter. I get that loading crap from time to time on fb.
    I use a browser on my iPad and it does the same thing in regards to showing things all out of date.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    10-12-2018 09:10 PM
    I rarely use FB anymore. Just Twitter/Instagram
    10-12-2018 09:12 PM
    I hate the fact that you can't uninstall Facebook without root.
    Package Disabler Pro can permanently disable it without root. Along with all things Bixby, other Samsung bloatware, Verizon's crap, etc.
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    10-12-2018 09:12 PM
    Facebook lite isn't working for me.
    10-12-2018 10:06 PM
    I rarely get on FB but I use Friendly, check it out. Works good when I use.
    10-12-2018 10:21 PM
    I tried friendly, simple, mazzo ( I think that's the name lol), and another one I can't remember. There was always something each one was missing. I'm trying going through the web now. Lets see how long this lasts. Lol
    10-12-2018 10:35 PM
    I'm checking out friendly again. They changed some. They didn't used to have an external share option. That's all I really want.
    10-12-2018 11:16 PM
    I used to use Facebook paper until it was dropped and now use Facebook Lite.

I always disable the Facebook App in the phones settings out of the box.
    10-13-2018 12:59 AM
    Oh my gosh,.l used Friendly for a brief time a long time ago. Didn’t care for it. Back then anyways.
    10-17-2018 11:37 PM
    Package Disabler Pro can permanently disable it without root. Along with all things Bixby, other Samsung bloatware, Verizon's crap, etc.
    Why can't you uninstall..I just did?
    sandra_17 likes this.
    10-18-2018 01:58 AM
    Used to do that alot when I used Facebook on my previous device , note 8.
    10-18-2018 02:11 AM
    It's really driving me crazy today I can scroll down maybe seven or eight things and then it stops and spin spin spin. If I wait a second it loads a couple more things and does it again ugh!
    Used to do that alot when I used Facebook on my previous device , note 8.
    10-18-2018 09:27 AM
    It's really driving me crazy today I can scroll down maybe seven or eight things and then it stops and spin spin spin. If I wait a second it loads a couple more things and does it again ugh!
    Also does it when I view Facebook ( I no longer use the app ) via Samsung Internet. But thought that was Facebook doing that purpose to make me use their app LoL.
    10-18-2018 09:34 AM
    It sometimes happens on my iPad but not to the extent it's been doing it on my Note 9. And it never ever ever happened on my Note 5 that I just traded in. So it makes me a little sad because I use Facebook a lot as I run some groups on there. So I'm constantly online haha.
    Also does it when I view Facebook ( I no longer use the app ) via Samsung Internet. But thought that was Facebook doing that purpose to make me use their app LoL.
    10-18-2018 09:40 AM
    It sometimes happens on my iPad but not to the extent it's been doing it on my Note 9. And it never ever ever happened on my Note 5 that I just traded in. So it makes me a little sad because I use Facebook a lot as I run some groups on there. So I'm constantly online haha.
    Probably an issue with Facebook then.
    10-18-2018 12:20 PM
    Wipe cache, also app storage cache data and see if those two help. Fb no matter what you set is going to be a resource hog running in background. The web page won’t but should give you 98% of what Fb does.
    10-18-2018 01:14 PM
38 12