Hey guys,
    Anyone having trouble with ghost notifications? I keep seeing a notification for the Walgreens app pop up and quickly disappear. It doesn't vibrate my phone or anything, the icon just keeps popping up. I tried wiping the Walgreens app data and cache didnt help. Changed notification settings for it, didn't help. I wiped data partition and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Any other suggestions other than factory reset?
    10-17-2018 09:39 PM
    Hey guys,
    Anyone having trouble with ghost notifications? I keep seeing a notification for the Walgreens app pop up and quickly disappear. It doesn't vibrate my phone or anything, the icon just keeps popping up. I tried wiping the Walgreens app data and cache didnt help. Changed notification settings for it, didn't help. I wiped data partition and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Any other suggestions other than factory reset?
    It sounds like the walgreens app is the issue, not your phone. So wiping phone etc won't help.

I say that cos you haven't mentioned having the problem with any other app.

So, perhaps uninstall the walgreens app, and also see if they are having issues with their app, perhaps a community page 🤔
    shaimere likes this.
    10-18-2018 06:54 AM
    Hey guys,
    My Kohl's app I keep getting a message telling me that it's stopped responding. I get it every couple of days. It just pops up on the screen with the message. But that finicky Kohl's app worked fine in the store the other day sort of LOL
    10-18-2018 09:29 AM
    It is Halloween, after all. 👻
    anon(3641385) and kptsalami like this.
    10-18-2018 12:10 PM
    My Kohl's app I keep getting a message telling me that it's stopped responding. I get it every couple of days. It just pops up on the screen with the message. But that finicky Kohl's app worked fine in the store the other day sort of LOL
    From history, I know that the Kohls app is a huge battery drain. It keeps running and running. If I ever use it, I make it a point to force close it when I'm done.
    10-18-2018 03:02 PM
    There was an update to the Walgreens app, chances are they broke something and will fix it soon.
    10-18-2018 03:55 PM
    There was an update to the Walgreens app, chances are they broke something and will fix it soon.
    I hope so.
    10-18-2018 09:55 PM
    It is Halloween, after all.
    10-18-2018 09:56 PM