I am having issues with receiving and sending texts. My Note 9 occasionally doesn't receive or doesn't send a text every now and then. It will even give me a confirmation that the text that I sent has been delivered even if it hasn't . At first, I thought it was Textra and I stopped using it and returned to using the Samsung stock messaging app. It still sporadically doesn't receive a text or sends out a text every now or so. As Flossy would say, "it is messing up my thotivity". Seriously, it has impacted my job, because majority of communications is done via text and has forced me to use my iPhone until I can get this issue resolved. I am on Verizon if that even matters. Not having any issues with Messaging on iPhone that I am aware of. I reset my phone weekly automatically.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I want the Note 9 to be my daily driver
    10-18-2018 09:39 AM
    I just ... had an issue with this yesterday. Never before, but I missed a text from my friend. I know this because I have Message + installed on my iPad so I saw the text there, but not on my Note 9. It was odd, because I immediately asked my wife to text me and it worked fine. but continued <received> texts with my friend via the iPad still did not show up on my Note 9. I am on Verizon too, and also tried changing from Textra to Messages and Samsung Messages too, none of them show the missed texts. Odd ..
    10-18-2018 10:16 AM
    Thanks for responding.

I am at a loss, because I currently don't trust my Note 9 receiving or sending text. Especially, for work related matters.
    10-18-2018 11:12 AM
    Thanks for responding.

I am at a loss, because I currently don't trust my Note 9 receiving or sending text. Especially, for work related matters.
    Have you tried using Message+, through VZW, to see if that helps?
    10-18-2018 12:55 PM
    No, I will give that a try. Thanks
    Have you tried using Message+, through VZW, to see if that helps?
    10-18-2018 01:28 PM
    No, I will give that a try. Thanks
    Messages+ is the way to go either way. It allows you to text over Wi-Fi if necessary, and you can run it on other devices like your tablet and text from there as well.
    knowledge775 likes this.
    10-18-2018 06:12 PM