Best guess at Black Friday deals on Note 9?

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Anybody ever taken advantage of the Costco cash deals (like the $300 they're offering for Note 9)? Saw an add suggesting it can take up to 14 weeks after mailing in the required documents. I'd much rather it be simpler like Target and have the gift card in hand right away, but I like the idea of not having to wait until actual Black Friday.

TheAlmightyDrew

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
6B2F8A24-AD76-4321-AC07-ACE7A1BE0D95.jpg

Am I reading this correctly? Is the Note 9 going to be 50% off for Black Friday if bought through Verizon’s payment plans on samsung’s website?

That’s insane.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 293966

Am I reading this correctly? Is the Note 9 going to be 50% off for Black Friday if bought through Verizon’s payment plans on samsung’s website?

That’s insane.
Knowing Verizon, that looks to me like a $200 sale price, plus $300 trade in with new point activation (otherwise it's likely only $100 trade in credit), for a total savings of $500. That would be technically half off, but you'll also be paying extra for another line for the duration of the payment plan.

cscott44

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Knowing Verizon, that looks to me like a $200 sale price, plus $300 trade in with new point activation (otherwise it's likely only $100 trade in credit), for a total savings of $500. That would be technically half off, but you'll also be paying extra for another line for the duration of the payment plan.
So you don't think it's 1/2 off for monthly payment. That's a bummer.

TheAlmightyDrew

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Now it shows $400 off the Verizon model...

This is very interesting. That is still the best deal for the Note 9 on Black Friday. Hands down. I have never ordered from Samsung’s website though. I wonder what their return policy is like (with restocking fees and such) and their how long shipments take to arrive.

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
This is very interesting. That is still the best deal for the Note 9 on Black Friday. Hands down. I have never ordered from Samsung’s website though. I wonder what their return policy is like (with restocking fees and such) and their how long shipments take to arrive.

Agreed. Was originally planning to get the $300 gift card from Costco but this is better, even though the discount will be spread out over time.
Almost picked up the V30+ on sale for $400 but the N9 for only $200 more...

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Was referring to the picture of the Samsung site deal above...it's the Verizon model.

Correction: looks like Samsung will offer $200 off the unlocked model also.

right.. but i am wondering if Amazon will match this price.. I have an Amazon card already and can finance for 12 months in addition to using a bunch of Amex gift cards i have towards the purchase.

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
right.. but i am wondering if Amazon will match this price.. I have an Amazon card already and can finance for 12 months in addition to using a bunch of Amex gift cards i have towards the purchase.

Makes sense. They'd be foolish not to match that offer or offer something better. Already down to $930 right now.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante