anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
You don't say how you use your phone and what your display settings are like. Full brightness will result in less usage and watching videos will shorten your usage as well over the course of a day.

I have a few phones I alternate between throughout the day so my usage may be hard to attain for others.

I have a AT&T Note 9 that could barely last me a day with 1-2 hrs screen time if I was lucky. AT&T unlocked the phone for me and I put a T-Mobile sim in it and my battery life has been simply amazing. I am now getting 3 days standby with 4-6 hrs screen time depending upon usage. I had horrible signal on AT&T.

I also have a T-Mobile Note 9 that is getting the same usage stats as the AT&T Note 9.

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
i have to say, as happy as i am with the phone, my battery life has never been that great. it always needs to charge by the evening. I plug it in during my drive to work and back so it gets topped up but it's never been anything special.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
1st thing is make sure u always start phone as fresh only backup contacts...
switch off things like NFC..location...wifi and bluetooth scanning which is on by default....

Jrome.brooks

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
You don't say how you use your phone and what your display settings are like. Full brightness will result in less usage and watching videos will shorten your usage as well over the course of a day.

I have a few phones I alternate between throughout the day so my usage may be hard to attain for others.

I have a AT&T Note 9 that could barely last me a day with 1-2 hrs screen time if I was lucky. AT&T unlocked the phone for me and I put a T-Mobile sim in it and my battery life has been simply amazing. I am now getting 3 days standby with 4-6 hrs screen time depending upon usage. I had horrible signal on AT&T.

I also have a T-Mobile Note 9 that is getting the same usage stats as the AT&T Note 9.
Why are both note 9 different???

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12