Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

Oh my, I am in absolute Samsung Note 9 midnight black 512 GB heaven........

Just picked up my new technology obsession today - I have been waiting for the black version to be released (..... really Samsung.....)

Initial goodness......so much goodness......

The screen is more brilliant than my now retired note 8 - I mean it just pops..........for the first time, ever, I have no storage worries, at all......... the S pen functionality is so cool - never a selfie person, I've been taking pictures all day - just wait as new code is created expanding the functionality of the bluetooth S pen.......... the speaker on this phone is amazing - a huge improvement - excellent sound - I mean excellent - I can feel the bass vibrating the back of the phone, not to mention - the phonejack.......form factor - outstanding - more secure in the hand than my note 8 with what Sammie did with the edges.......Sammie moved the fingerprint sensor and it's a winner, especially for someone with big long manly hands like me - lol....... was able to download a S Note apk and its up and running smoothly........ I know initial days of battery use aren't a good indicator, but so far loving the extra mAh - 4000 mAh is an anticipated joy!

Will update more later but so far I am in 7th Heaven as a dedicated Note fan....... I know many say it was only a refinement with minor improvements over the note 8, but for my use of the phone......... it is a suberb home run........ this smartphone is an absolute beast!!!!

You rock Samsung!!!!!
    10-26-2018 08:20 PM
    Lol. He likey.
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    10-26-2018 08:22 PM
    Oh my, I am in absolute Samsung Note 9 midnight black 512 GB heaven........

Just picked up my new technology obsession today - I have been waiting for the black version to be released (..... really Samsung.....)

Initial goodness......so much goodness......

The screen is more brilliant than my now retired note 8 - I mean it just pops..........for the first time, ever, I have no storage worries, at all......... the S pen functionality is so cool - never a selfie person, I've been taking pictures all day - just wait as new code is created expanding the functionality of the bluetooth S pen.......... the speaker on this phone is amazing - a huge improvement - excellent sound - I mean excellent - I can feel the bass vibrating the back of the phone, not to mention - the phonejack.......form factor - outstanding - more secure in the hand than my note 8 with what Sammie did with the edges.......Sammie moved the fingerprint sensor and it's a winner, especially for someone with big long manly hands like me - lol....... was able to download a S Note apk and its up and running smoothly........ I know initial days of battery use aren't a good indicator, but so far loving the extra mAh - 4000 mAh is an anticipated joy!

Will update more later but so far I am in 7th Heaven as a dedicated Note fan....... I know many say it was only a refinement with minor improvements over the note 8, but for my use of the phone......... it is a suberb home run........ this smartphone is an absolute beast!!!!

You rock Samsung!!!!!
    On a another note.. do you drive an S4?!
    10-27-2018 12:20 AM
    This is my first ever Note series phone so like you I'm blown away with its power and rich array of features.

I initially thought the s-pen might stay in the phone but how wrong was I!!

Glad to hear your enjoying your new phone.
    10-27-2018 12:59 AM
    On a another note.. do you drive an S4?!
    I absolutely do - a 2014 S4 (it's black.......of course.......) Like my beautiful new black note 9, it is a beast, especially with a 034 Motorsports performance tune........
    note1note9 and kevinpleasants like this.
    10-27-2018 06:20 AM
    I absolutely do - a 2014 S4 (it's black.......of course.......) Like my beautiful new black note 9, it is a beast, especially with a 034 Motorsports performance tune........
    We have two things in common then I love audis and my note 9
    10-27-2018 12:55 PM
    We have two things in common then I love audis and my note 9
    Another S4 and Note 9 owner here too! Here's mine (taken with my Note 9). Love both too!
    Attached Thumbnails This phone is AWESOME-screenshot_20181027-171137_photos-01.jpg  
    Mits5139, ladiinay and Auronda40 like this.
    10-27-2018 04:16 PM
    Another S4 and Note 9 owner here too! Here's mine (taken with my Note 9). Love both too!
    Nice sharp photo.
    jmk32 likes this.
    10-28-2018 01:02 AM
    Nice colour on your S4!
    jmk32 likes this.
    10-28-2018 03:23 AM