11-12-2018 08:57 AM
92 ... 234
tools
    I just got the update so I'll be putting it to the test.
    11-09-2018 01:39 PM
    Just did mine this morning. Unlocked on Sprint.
    11-09-2018 03:03 PM
    I just got the update so I'll be putting it to the test.
    Keep us posted. You take great pics.
    EMGSM likes this.
    11-09-2018 10:38 PM
    I don't see anything that different with the update. Maybe in dynamic range but that's about it.
    11-09-2018 11:08 PM
    Keep us posted. You take great pics.
    Thanks. been busy today but I will keep you posted
    jhimmel likes this.
    11-10-2018 12:12 AM
    I received an update on my ATT Note 9 and frankly my camera either doesn't seem any different, or it's acting worse. I don't think I have an issue with blurry photos, but my main issue is what many have continued to experience is the lagging/stuttering/crashing/freezing. At first it was a nuisance, but now it happens too frequently and because of it, I've missed many shots because it freezes or lags, or it just doesn't save the photo after the photo is taken. It's gotten silly now for me. I am wondering if it's something I have installed - but seems like too many people are still having this issue.

I'm on vacation this weekend and the missed shots have been very frustrating.
    11-11-2018 12:14 AM
    Do playstore camera app behave the same way?
    11-11-2018 12:22 AM
    Ever since I got this phone I've never had the camera issue until yesterday when I was playing around with the pro mode. All the other modes worked fine last night and have been working since I got the phone, but the pro mode lagged really bad and the app would shut down.
    11-11-2018 08:25 AM
    I've read this October one doesn't fix the camera and video lag. Maybe the November one will. I have the problem as well.

I'm on tmobile, locked, and no October update yet and it's November 11.
    11-11-2018 11:53 AM
    I've read this October one doesn't fix it. Maybe the November one will. I have the problem as well.

I'm on tmobile, locked, and no October update yet and it's November 11.
    I bet you're doing better than me I'm still on july. Lol I'm att locked.
    11-11-2018 12:16 PM
    Well yes. September 1 update. But barely.
    11-11-2018 12:57 PM
    How are you on July?? The one I just got was for October and I am also on ATT locked...
    11-12-2018 12:50 AM
    How are you on July?? The one I just got was for October and I am also on ATT locked...
    I have no idea. I had the same issue on my first n9. I contacted at&t and Samsung but neither helped. Samsung wanted me to send in my phone for weeks just for the updates ( I have no backup phone so that wouldn't work) and at&t said no updates are available . I even tried the smart switch method and no dice.
    KupKrazy likes this.
    11-12-2018 06:27 AM
    I have no idea. I had the same issue on my first n9. I contacted at&t and Samsung but neither helped. Samsung wanted me to send in my phone for weeks just for the updates ( I have no backup phone so that wouldn't work) and at&t said no updates are available . I even tried the smart switch method and no dice.
    Did AT&T make sure that your SIM number is hooked tl your phone? I remember having this issue with getting updates when I had the S5
    11-12-2018 08:31 AM
    Did AT&T make sure that your SIM number is hooked tl your phone? I remember having this issue with getting updates when I had the S5
    Yes I did that. They supposedly fixed it ,but it didn't work.
    11-12-2018 08:37 AM
    I'm sure you've done this, but a few times I have to go into settings to manually update, check there as well. If there isn't one, get a screenshot just in case you need it.
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    11-12-2018 08:38 AM
    I'm sure you've done this, but a few times I have to go into settings to manually update, check there as well. If there isn't one, get a screenshot just in case you need it.
    Yep I was doing this every 24 hours .lol
    11-12-2018 08:57 AM
92 ... 234