Any current Cash deals for note 9?

Jon1029

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I am looking to buy the Note 9 (Verizon). Am very frustrated looking around at the "deals" offered that I can find. I just want to buy the note 9.
No financing, no trading, no bill credits, no new lines, etc.

Has anyone found a current discount/deal of any amount off full price to purchase the note 9 with cash? Or do I just need to pay full price?

I have a S7 edge with the stupid pink line and cracked screen, and am pretty tired of it.

(oh, and Hey Google, since you are probably watching everything we all do and say, I would have bought the Pixel XL 3, but lower storage and no SD card? Really?)

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am looking to buy the Note 9 (Verizon). Am very frustrated looking around at the "deals" offered that I can find. I just want to buy the note 9.
No financing, no trading, no bill credits, no new lines, etc.

Has anyone found a current discount/deal of any amount off full price to purchase the note 9 with cash? Or do I just need to pay full price?

I have a S7 edge with the stupid pink line and cracked screen, and am pretty tired of it.

(oh, and Hey Google, since you are probably watching everything we all do and say, I would have bought the Pixel XL 3, but lower storage and no SD card? Really?)

Have you look at Samsung web site? They currently good trade in, up to $600.