I recently upgraded from my S7 Edge using the Samsung trade-in promotion and it just got approved today. I got the Blue Note 9 (128GB).

Trade-in was sent on 10/23, and it got there on 10/25. It was approved today (11/1).

I was previously a Note 4 and Note 7 user and got stuck with the S7 Edge during the Note 7 fiasco. It was a great phone, but I really missed the S-Pen and larger screen. I've been pretty damn happy with the Note 9 so far and it still feels like I'm still in the process of discovering all the features. My only complaint is that fingerprint sensor on the back feels cumbersome when trying to use it because of its placement, but I think I am getting the hang of it now.

This phone, for my money's worth, blows everything else out of the water. I'm surprised no one has done something similar in terms of a stylus and a fully loaded phone to accompany it.
    11-01-2018 10:43 AM
    Congrats enjoy the phone. My s8 is cracked bad so I would imagine not eligible for this programme. Still plan to get the note later on though.
    PraetorianGuard14 likes this.
    11-01-2018 10:52 AM
    I recently upgraded from my S7 Edge using the Samsung trade-in promotion and it just got approved today. I got the Blue Note 9 (128GB).

Trade-in was sent on 10/23, and it got there on 10/25. It was approved today (11/1).

I was previously a Note 4 and Note 7 user and got stuck with the S7 Edge during the Note 7 fiasco. It was a great phone, but I really missed the S-Pen and larger screen. I've been pretty damn happy with the Note 9 so far and it still feels like I'm still in the process of discovering all the features. My only complaint is that fingerprint sensor on the back feels cumbersome when trying to use it because of its placement, but I think I am getting the hang of it now.

This phone, for my money's worth, blows everything else out of the water. I'm surprised no one has done something similar in terms of a stylus and a fully loaded phone to accompany it.
    Agreed! The Note line is my preferred phone. I've owned every Note since the very first one. And Samsung is very good with making a already great product better than the previous one.
    PraetorianGuard14 likes this.
    11-01-2018 11:26 AM