one:ui thoughts

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Is the beta version stable enough to be daily driver yet?

Well you get this annoying vibration at times and a security log in prompt in your notification panel that you can swipe away but comes back . One other thing is occasional freezes but everything works even my apps no crashes. So if you can deal with those annoyances then you should be ok .

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I ABSOLUTELY HATE the horizontal recent apps stack. Very reminiscent of the latest iPhones and extremely inconvenient. I have the list view currently set up on my Note 9 which is extremely convenient. I can have 30 apps in the background and with a simple scroll I can review them all easily. Not swipe swipe swipe swipe....... with an awful horizontal stack.

But apparently you will have the option to set it back to that. I'm glad of that.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
On Essential, there is an option to choose swipe actions, so old style was possible. Nova Prime of course gives you more control and options.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
well its launching soon--- awesome replies everyone I was without a phone for a week someone liked mine better than I did... but it's nice to see what everyone has had to say and it's great to be back!

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
To be honest, nothing really excites me of this new interface. The only thing I'm really looking forward to in Android P is adaptive battery. I'm actually happy with my Note 9 as is, interface and all.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
It's about time Samsung made some big changes. I just hope it runs smooth and doesn't start to lag later on down the road.

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
In the UK I believe it's the Samsung members app instead only in the USA is the Samsung + app supposed to be used for the beta signup

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't caring at all about Android P. But now I'm hanging out for completely different reasons. I'm hoping Android P might rectify a small bunch of software glitches I'm been having.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000