always on display

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I think you can achieve this with Good lock app .
Looks like that just works for the lockscreen. Though nice, the AoD still has the battery percent. Though I could just turn it off, I really like AoD.

I guess a workaround would be having AoD display the home button only which effectively gives me a pseudo double tap to wake into the good lock, battery percent- less home screen lol

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Looks like that just works for the lockscreen. Though nice, the AoD still has the battery percent. Though I could just turn it off, I really like AoD.

I guess a workaround would be having AoD display the home button only which effectively gives me a pseudo double tap to wake into the good lock, battery percent- less home screen lol

I'll check it out see I find that setting for you , thought I seen it before . Get back to you in a few

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'll check it out see I find that setting for you , thought I seen it before . Get back to you in a few
Yeah I'm using the N960U1 version on Verizon and I don't see a setting anywhere to turn off AoD battery percent. I make it work though with it ONLY being on AoD. I don't get anxiety while I'm actively using the phone since it's off in the status bar. Lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I'm using the N960U1 version on Verizon and I don't see a setting anywhere to turn off AoD battery percent. I make it work though with it ONLY being on AoD. I don't get anxiety while I'm actively using the phone since it's off in the status bar. Lol

I haven't found a option to turn off battery percentage on AOD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes