Goodlock added custom nav bar

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I went back and tried to use this again. Being able to take a screenshot and power my phone off quicker is great. I didn't get the excitement at first.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for this guy's and gals. This is amazing. So much more functionality. Thank you. Love the custimazation.

I wonder if this will work with the new oneui.

Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I'm not liking is that my fingers keep going to the wrong thing. I've taken a million screenshots when I just trying to hit the back button or I'm trying to see my recent apps lists and I keep turning off the screen. May take a minute to get used to. Lol

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
The only thing I'm not liking is that my fingers keep going to the wrong thing. I've taken a million screenshots when I just trying to hit the back button or I'm trying to see my recent apps lists and I keep turning off the screen. May take a minute to get used to. Lol

Same here. I actually went back to the default configuration, but changed the icons.

OJsakila

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I actually went back to the default configuration, but changed the icons.

Then change it. Lol. I haven't hit screenshot one time. All I did was change the icons... And i LOVE the custom options for the notification pull down tab

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site

Yeah me too. You know what would be a good idea, similar to the updated Bixby button? The option to either double tap or long press the screen shot button on the navigation bar. So as to avoid accidental screen shots.

Patent pending...