Are we all using Floating Notifications....

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to start a thread for those that don't know this exist.
i'ts kinda burried in the good lock 2018 app...

Multistar>
Floating Notifications.
toggle on .......

46486104_10213166242139369_2727090936294146048_n.jpg

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I didn't know this was a feature. It is something I've been hoping Verizon Messages plus would add.

Messages plus has a nice pop-up window but I like this a lot better.

Thanks again for posting this.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
There is no room on my home screen, but thanks, for the heads up, just the same!
I would have never thought to look for any kind of notification setting in an app for multi window.
These forums are invaluable for tips like this!

On second thought, I'll turn it on and see what it does on a filled screen.

Last edited:

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
There is no room on my home screen, but thanks, for the heads up, just the same!
I would have never thought to look for any kind of notification setting in an app for multi window.
These forums are invaluable for tips like this!

On second thought, I'll turn it on and see what it does on a filled screen.

Hello these notifications will float over any and all apps. and, you can move it to where you want it to float. i have this set for missed phone calls, smapchat and text. works great !

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to start a thread for those that don't know this exist.
i'ts kinda burried in the good lock 2018 app...

Thanks! I never noticed the option before.

But when I try to select the apps I want to use it for, after starting to load all my apps, Multistar crashes and causes Goodlock to close. Everything is up to date, forced stop, cleared cache, rebooted, etc., but same thing.

Screenshot_20181118-090714_MultiStar.jpg

Screenshot_20181118-090731_MultiStar.jpg

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello these notifications will float over any and all apps. and, you can move it to where you want it to float. i have this set for missed phone calls, smapchat and text. works great !

Yes, I realized this after turning it on.
Textra popup would not go landscape, with phone in landscape. Still test driving it. Thanks!

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I never noticed the option before.

But when I try to select the apps I want to use it for, after starting to load all my apps, Multistar crashes and causes Goodlock to close. Everything is up to date, forced stop, cleared cache, rebooted, etc., but same thing.
I would clear data on the app or uninstall and reinstall.

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I liked the idea of it, but it doesn't allow you to respond within the pop-up, then dismiss. Instead it just opens the app. The potential is there though. Good for some things, but could be better.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I liked the idea of it, but it doesn't allow you to respond within the pop-up, then dismiss. Instead it just opens the app. The potential is there though. Good for some things, but could be better.
I'm using Verizon Messages+ and it is giving me the option to minimize, open full screen, or close. Which message app are you using?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1