12-06-2018 09:38 AM
29 12
tools
    I installed mine near the end of September. It is still perfect. Based on someone else's suggestion, I ran the cure light a little longer than the instructions said.

I use a Spigen clear case, which does not touch the glass screen protector anywhere, but it comes close, and I think the raised edges of the case help protect the edges of the protector from getting pried up.

I think it is crucial to review the written and video instructions several times, then take your time to carefully follow every step precisely. This was my first glass protector, having used film ones previously. So far I much prefer this glass protector. Keeping my fingers crossed that no problems develop!
    11B1P likes this.
    12-01-2018 03:13 PM
    I installed mine near the end of September. It is still perfect. Based on someone else's suggestion, I ran the cure light a little longer than the instructions said.

I use a Spigen clear case, which does not touch the glass screen protector anywhere, but it comes close, and I think the raised edges of the case help protect the edges of the protector from getting pried up.

I think it is crucial to review the written and video instructions several times, then take your time to carefully follow every step precisely. This was my first glass protector, having used film ones previously. So far I much prefer this glass protector. Keeping my fingers crossed that no problems develop!
    Thank you. I also have used the cure light longer and around all the edges.

I use the Samsung Ribbed Case and it doesn't touch the edges at all.

I think it's still early and would be interested to see how it holds up in the next several weeks.

I don't have any lifting just appears the glue has dried underneath.

Also I didn't mention this prior but twice after I replaced my screen protector, I traveled and both times the gasses from the liquid caused issues with TSA screening. The smell even know I wiped it off with alcohol pads caused them to think there was something on my device.
    12-02-2018 07:58 AM
    Also I didn't mention this prior but twice after I replaced my screen protector, I traveled and both times the gasses from the liquid caused issues with TSA screening. The smell even know I wiped it off with alcohol pads caused them to think there was something on my device.
    I wouldn't sweat that too much. TSA's "sniffers" are stupid sensitive. I use to have a pair of headphones that would do that because a chemical in the foam padding is also used in explosives. Oh, and I should also mention this particular pair of headphones were purchased direct from the airline while I was in flight and with their logo on it. It gave the TSA a laugh when they figured out the issue on our return flight.
    posservice likes this.
    12-02-2018 08:31 AM
    I've had mine installed since I got the phone in September and it is still as perfect as it was when I first put it on
    12-06-2018 09:38 AM
29 12