Unlocked note 9 pie beta live

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Someone on XDA said they rolled back to Oreo via smrt switch and even though they backed everything up it still wouldn't transfer their text messages over.

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
I got in the beta today and finished getting my phone up and running.

Issues or changes:
Samsung Plus app crashes or freezes
No device maintenance on the edge panel anymore

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
just enrolled for beta one ui here in India.
.but as note 9 is my daily driver scared to ...I just want all my apps and phone to work fine...guys confused what should I do ?

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
just enrolled for beta one ui here in India.
.but as note 9 is my daily driver scared to ...I just want all my apps and phone to work fine...guys confused what should I do ?

You can try it out and always roll back to Oreo if you don't like it.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the Samsung+ 11.2.3.0 Beta and installed it and it's working fine but I haven't seen any Beta info for the UI Sign Up yet since I installed it. It's quite different than the original Samsung+ - really! It even brought back my Note 8 which I had removed when I traded it in??? Duh!

My note 4 is listed 🤣🤣🤣

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Someone on XDA said they rolled back to Oreo via smrt switch and even though they backed everything up it still wouldn't transfer their text messages over.

That can happen
When your in beta and decide to back up it only can while in beta but if you go to oreo you lose that back up.
You need to back up before going to beta.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Im switching back to Oreo. The Beta version is a big POS and it's the only phone I have which I use at my business as well. When more of the kinks are worked out I'll give the beta a try again. I'll let you guys deal with it lol. It transferred my old text messages btw. I might have to re arrange my apps again and such though. It's not done transferring yet though.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Im switching back to Oreo. The Beta version is a big POS and it's the only phone I have which I use at my business as well. When more of the kinks are worked out I'll give the beta a try again. I'll let you guys deal with it lol. It transferred my old text messages btw. I might have to re arrange my apps again and such though. It's not done transferring yet though.

Lol
If its your only phone never join beta version.
But I use my note for business also, I downgrade until couple more beta version will be released.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Lol
If its your only phone never join beta version.
But I use my note for business also, I downgrade until couple more beta version will be released.

I just downgraded.

FYI I noticed if you downgrade and go to software updates it will want you to update to the Beta version. So unless you want to download Beta automatically I would turn off automatic software updates.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I just downgraded.

FYI I noticed if you downgrade and go to software updates it will want you to update to the Beta version. So unless you want to download Beta automatically I would turn off automatic software updates.

That is true because u dont unregister so u can get back In later

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
AWW my phone is my daily driver also and I also use it for work Haha. I've been on the beta for 2 weeks. my biggest and only gripe right now is the notifications. I can't hear some of them.

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
My note is also my daily driver and while the Beta is not perfect, it is holding up ok so I will give it some time and see, fingers crossed lol

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
AWW my phone is my daily driver also and I also use it for work Haha. I've been on the beta for 2 weeks. my biggest and only gripe right now is the notifications. I can't hear some of them.

I would go back to Beta is my Gear watch worked well with it. My Note was running fantastic before Beta though and had everything set up the way I wanted it. Now it's not quite the same since I couldn't find some of my themes and such.

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I would go back to Beta is my Gear watch worked well with it. My Note was running fantastic before Beta though and had everything set up the way I wanted it. Now it's not quite the same since I couldn't find some of my themes and such.

It is weird that your Gear watch is not working becuase my gear fit 2 watch is working fine with the Beta. Very odd

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It is weird that your Gear watch is not working becuase my gear fit 2 watch is working fine with the Beta. Very odd

LOL I accidentally just started downloading Beta again. Heck with this. I'm going to just let it download and stick it out. Hopefully in a couple weeks the bugs are worked out of it.

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site

Yeah I commented on your other post about the watch. Both my S3 and the Galaxy Watch are both working great. I am not in the beta program. I loaded a different version then the official beta. The version I'm on was released on Nov 29th. I just don't want to give up the night mode lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam