which launcher are you using?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Which launcher do you think works well with note 9 ?

applejosh

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Most sticking with the stock "Experience" launcher, but I do have Nova (beta) installed and configured if I want to play around with non "samsung themes" icons and such. The stock launcher is not that bad these days, once you get past the need to properly theme and such. It used to be a slow hot mess.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Stock gives me the features I need. I used to be a huge Nova fan. But ever since Samsung evolved Touchwiz into Samsung Experience it's been a lot better. Together with GoodLock and OneHandOperation+ apps makes it even better with all the gestures and customization I need.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
One thing I'll add is when using Nova the ability to backup and restore is really nice which I miss. Samsung needs to add backup support for GoodLock and OneHandOperation+ like they did for the Edge panel.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I've used Samsungs stock launcher since the Note 5, it works well for me.

I've used Nova, own the paid version, but see no need to install it. Also played with a number of themes and launchers in the past, I just don't mess with all the customization like I used to.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Samsung experience and actually am not using the Google versions of all the Samsung apps they force down our throats. I'm weird about having duplicate apps that do the same thing so I'm just rolling with the Samsung stuff since I can't uninstall or disable the bulk of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair