Shoot all of my friends and family still use it but I had to apologize for the green bubbles in advance. Lol
    Those green bubbles are embarrassing
    12-05-2018 09:50 AM
    Those green bubbles are embarrassing
    No way
    12-05-2018 11:15 AM
    No way
    Just ask my Daughter
    12-06-2018 05:56 PM
    Lol
    Just ask my Daughter
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-06-2018 06:07 PM
    Ordered the 512GB Ocean Blue Note 9 on launch day. Had it for about 30 days and under peer pressure sold it and got thew iphone XS Max 512GB.

Now, I'm sick of this boring old iPhone SX Max.

Thinking about ordering up a new Note 9 in Midnight Black 512GB model from Verizon.

it will cost me about $600. just to return the Max to Verizon and have them send me the note 9 on the payment plan.

Crazy, Yes but I miss the note 9.
    I’m getting pretty sick of the iPhone XS Max too. Overpriced and to be honest I’m feeling a little bit trapped in the Apple ecosystem. I want to be more open with my tech instead of only buying from one company. I can sell my max and get the note 9 and not pay anything. I can sell my Apple Watch and get the gear S2/S3 and pay nothing.

I already have a couple of echo devices and I can sell my HomePods and replace them with more echos.

I have a fire stick and chromecast and fire HD tablet. I’m going to keep my iPad Pro and after Christmas I can get the tab S4.

I’m happy to keep using my MacBook until it needs replacing and then getting a high end chromebook because I don’t like windows.
    felloffthetruck and cckgz4 like this.
    12-08-2018 04:06 AM
    I hate the Apple eco-system and how you have to use iTunes to sync your music/photos which I could never for the life of me get it to work 100% and updating it with new music/photos is on a different level of complexity. That is the number one reason I don't use Apple products. I want to simply connect my phone to my computer and copy/paste what I want into folders that I choose.

My wife has also been an Apple user for like 7 years and she could never part with it but after she has been bitten by Apple 3 times now when they slow down her phone and make it laggy with new OS updates once they release a new phone, even happened on her last iPhone X, she didn't have it for even 6 months and the darn thing started to become really laggy for her use at work.

with that aside, what is the reason behind you not liking or keeping your iPhone XS Max I thought it had a great camera and battery life?
    The camera is great. The battery life is just ok. Not bad and not exceptional. It gets me trough the day with moderate usage but with heavy usage I need to charge it before the end of the day.
    12-08-2018 04:08 AM
    I’m getting pretty sick of the iPhone XS Max too. Overpriced and to be honest I’m feeling a little bit trapped in the Apple ecosystem. I want to be more open with my tech instead of only buying from one company. I can sell my max and get the note 9 and not pay anything. I can sell my Apple Watch and get the gear S2/S3 and pay nothing.

I already have a couple of echo devices and I can sell my HomePods and replace them with more echos.

I have a fire stick and chromecast and fire HD tablet. I’m going to keep my iPad Pro and after Christmas I can get the tab S4.

I’m happy to keep using my MacBook until it needs replacing and then getting a high end chromebook because I don’t like windows.
    Do you feel the same way about the Apple watch? Just curious. I've not used one before _ I really like the Gear S3 and the new Galaxy watch. I've felt the same way when I've tried the Iphones in the past. Always came back to Samsung.
    12-08-2018 06:35 AM

So, are you going to dump the iPhone XS Max for the Note 9?
    12-08-2018 12:17 PM
    So, are you going to get an 8/512 or what?
    12-08-2018 10:58 PM
    That’s what I think I’m going to do.
    felloffthetruck and Gray Area like this.
    12-09-2018 04:03 AM
    Do you feel the same way about the Apple watch? Just curious. I've not used one before _ I really like the Gear S3 and the new Galaxy watch. I've felt the same way when I've tried the Iphones in the past. Always came back to Samsung.
    No I like the Apple Watch. It’s just the iPhone that I’m bored of.
    felloffthetruck and Gray Area like this.
    12-09-2018 04:03 AM
    Apple Watch has me on lock haha.
    12-09-2018 10:30 AM
    Just took advantage of one of the sales, couldn't hold back anymore! Note 9 will be here hopefully tomorrow.
    12-09-2018 12:03 PM
    Just took advantage of one of the sales, couldn't hold back anymore! Note 9 will be here hopefully tomorrow.
    What deal did you get? The free 512GB card, free 50" TV or something else?
    Gray Area likes this.
    12-09-2018 12:19 PM
    What deal did you get? The free 512GB card, free 50" TV or something else?
    Wow didn't see a free TV deal! I finally found a sale that didn't require me to add a line on Sprint. Got $200 off the 128gb version. So I went with the Now classic blue and yellow pen note 9! My payment is actually $11 cheaper then my current note 8 payment lol.
    12-09-2018 12:25 PM
    Wow didn't see a free TV deal! I finally found a sale that didn't require me to add a line on Sprint. Got $200 off the 128gb version. So I went with the Now classic blue and yellow pen note 9! My payment is actually $11 cheaper then my current note 8 payment lol.
    Yea, T-Mobile is giving a 50" Samsung TV with the purchase of the Note 9. Samsung is offering $100. off and the 512GB micro SD card for free. I'm still weighing my options.
    Gray Area and kevinpleasants like this.
    12-09-2018 12:28 PM
    Yea, T-Mobile is giving a 50" Samsung TV with the purchase of the Note 9. Samsung is offering $100. off and the 512GB micro SD card for free. I'm still weighing my options.
    Wow! Sprint is giving away a 49inch LG TV with the purchase of an LG V40 at half price but you need to add a line and I don't want a V40.
    12-09-2018 12:31 PM
    Me too. So, I got an SE for a hundred bucks to keep my watch synced.
    Apple Watch has me on lock haha.
    Gray Area likes this.
    12-09-2018 02:45 PM
    So your apple watch cant pair with the samsung
    12-09-2018 03:53 PM
    So your apple watch cant pair with the samsung
    No it only works with an iPhone.
    12-09-2018 04:31 PM
    Do you really find it a useful add-on to the phone or just like playing with it. I was thinking of getting the new model for my wife this holiday to go with her iPhone X but just not sure if she'd get that much use out of it. I do like that new EKG update they put and figure she could always let her aging parents use to check now and then.

No it only works with an iPhone.
    12-09-2018 10:39 PM
    I use mine only as a watch and fitness tracker. I don't have any notifications turned on and didn't right at the end of its time being paired to an iPhone.
    Do you really find it a useful add-on to the phone or just like playing with it. I was thinking of getting the new model for my wife this holiday to go with her iPhone X but just not sure if she'd get that much use out of it. I do like that new EKG update they put and figure she could always let her aging parents use to check now and then.
    12-10-2018 04:34 PM
    I use mine a lot. For fitness, for time, and notifications. Not all notifications (turned them off for some apps that I didn't need wrist notifications about) but it has been great. I even have the LTE model so when I go on runs or w/e I can just go and not worry about carrying my phone.
    12-10-2018 05:38 PM
    I use mine a lot. For fitness, for time, and notifications. Not all notifications (turned them off for some apps that I didn't need wrist notifications about) but it has been great. I even have the LTE model so when I go on runs or w/e I can just go and not worry about carrying my phone.
    How does that work for the watch with LTE ? Seperate plan or u can use the data on your existing plan ?
    12-10-2018 05:50 PM
    How does that work for the watch with LTE ? Seperate plan or u can use the data on your existing plan ?
    Verizon counts it as a "Connected Device" -- so not a full line price but an add-on ($10/mo versus $20/mo).
    12-10-2018 05:57 PM
62 123