I might be back soon with a Midnight Black 512GB Note 9 - Call me crazy !

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Wow didn't see a free TV deal! I finally found a sale that didn't require me to add a line on Sprint. Got $200 off the 128gb version. So I went with the Now classic blue and yellow pen note 9! My payment is actually $11 cheaper then my current note 8 payment lol.

Yea, T-Mobile is giving a 50" Samsung TV with the purchase of the Note 9. Samsung is offering $100. off and the 512GB micro SD card for free. I'm still weighing my options.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Yea, T-Mobile is giving a 50" Samsung TV with the purchase of the Note 9. Samsung is offering $100. off and the 512GB micro SD card for free. I'm still weighing my options.
Wow! Sprint is giving away a 49inch LG TV with the purchase of an LG V40 at half price but you need to add a line and I don't want a V40.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Do you really find it a useful add-on to the phone or just like playing with it. I was thinking of getting the new model for my wife this holiday to go with her iPhone X but just not sure if she'd get that much use out of it. I do like that new EKG update they put and figure she could always let her aging parents use to check now and then.

No it only works with an iPhone.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I use mine only as a watch and fitness tracker. I don't have any notifications turned on and didn't right at the end of its time being paired to an iPhone.
Do you really find it a useful add-on to the phone or just like playing with it. I was thinking of getting the new model for my wife this holiday to go with her iPhone X but just not sure if she'd get that much use out of it. I do like that new EKG update they put and figure she could always let her aging parents use to check now and then.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I use mine a lot. For fitness, for time, and notifications. Not all notifications (turned them off for some apps that I didn't need wrist notifications about) but it has been great. I even have the LTE model so when I go on runs or w/e I can just go and not worry about carrying my phone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I use mine a lot. For fitness, for time, and notifications. Not all notifications (turned them off for some apps that I didn't need wrist notifications about) but it has been great. I even have the LTE model so when I go on runs or w/e I can just go and not worry about carrying my phone.

How does that work for the watch with LTE ? Seperate plan or u can use the data on your existing plan ?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If I exchanged gifts with anyone who would want it. I don't. I'd prefer $400 off. Really I'd prefer an xl max but Apple won't discount it until the 11 max comes out.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally got me 1! Better late than never Question, Those of you who turned in your note 8, did you keep your s-pen? I know it's not as functional as the note 9 s-pen but could be a good backup if necessary. Will the carrier charge you for it? I have Sprint. IMG_0062_exported_3544539076463212460.jpeg