I might be back soon with a Midnight Black 512GB Note 9 - Call me crazy !

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
Finally got me 1! Better late than never Question, Those of you who turned in your note 8, did you keep your s-pen? I know it's not as functional as the note 9 s-pen but could be a good backup if necessary. Will the carrier charge you for it? I have Sprint. View attachment 295355

Congrats on the new phone! i have the same one with Sprint as well. My best friend had the Note 8 and kept his S-pen, i dont think that he was charged.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
@fellofthetruck So did you finally switch back and give up the iPhone Max??

Still have the Max. I'm thinking I would be better to sell it on eBay, pay it off then purchase the Note 9.

Still owe Verizon $1,200. on the Max and I think I could get close to that on eBay for it.
A little better than paying $600. just to return it.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Still have the Max. I'm thinking I would be better to sell it on eBay, pay it off then purchase the Note 9.

Still owe Verizon $1,200. on the Max and I think I could get close to that on eBay for it.
A little better than paying $600. just to return it.

I was thinking about selling my Max as well and going back, but Now I'm thinking about trying to save up and buy a used one and have both :)

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just left a Note 8, to a Note 9. Thought I was going to get the Hauwei 20 Pro X, but Uncle Sam seems adamantly against that. Anyway, I'm liking my latest iteration of the Note series -I've had all, except for the 5.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Man, you guys are bad! I shouldn’t read posts like this. I’m STILL on my X, and thought I was all in on Apple, but get cold feet when it comes to doing that. Then I go and read all of this, and now I’m wanting MORE SAMMY! The struggle is very real.

slim6596

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Long time android user here that went with an iPhone 8 Plus for a few months. It wasn't bad, but there were a few things that didn't work the way I was used to. I watched Craigslist and lucked into this like brand new Verizon Note 9 and swapped phone for phone. Loving it and being back on android.

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Man, you guys are bad! I shouldn’t read posts like this. I’m STILL on my X, and thought I was all in on Apple, but get cold feet when it comes to doing that. Then I go and read all of this, and now I’m wanting MORE SAMMY! The struggle is very real.

I got my note 9 a couple weeks ago, but I may jump to an iPhone Xs. Don't get me wrong, the phone is an absolute monster, but I feel the iPhone is a better fit for my daily uses. I also have started to notice a little bit of stutter when unlocking. There is about a 1 second delay from when the phone unlocks that the screen turns on and shows my home screen, and the animation is a bit choppy. This is also true if the phone is locked and I press the power button to turn on the screen, there is a delay in the screen turning on. I uninstalled Nova so we'll see if that takes care of it. Majority of the features on samsung phones I don't use and I don't use the s-pen. I pulled it out on day 1 because it was cool, but I really have no use for it. Fingerprint scanner is becoming hit or miss, but it's only with Samsung pay. It's really annoying trying to use Samsung pay and it won't read your fingerprint.

Extra storage is a blessing though. I traveled quite a bit last week and put a couple movies on my phone to watch on the plane.
The screen is top notch, nothing else like it out there.
Battery life is really good, I can easily get 5 hours of SOT and still have juice left

Maybe I got unlucky and I should exchange it due to the hiccups or maybe that's just how it is. I can't believe that the power house this phone is would still be plagued with the problems I had on my S7.

caveman84

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 512 in silver. Now i wonder if i should have gone with midnight black. Although midnight black will show scratches very fast

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt