Ordered the 512GB Ocean Blue Note 9 on launch day. Had it for about 30 days and under peer pressure sold it and got thew iphone XS Max 512GB.

Now, I'm sick of this boring old iPhone SX Max.

Thinking about ordering up a new Note 9 in Midnight Black 512GB model from Verizon.

it will cost me about $600. just to return the Max to Verizon and have them send me the note 9 on the payment plan.

Crazy, Yes but I miss the note 9.
    12-02-2018 09:39 PM
    I hate the Apple eco-system and how you have to use iTunes to sync your music/photos which I could never for the life of me get it to work 100% and updating it with new music/photos is on a different level of complexity. That is the number one reason I don't use Apple products. I want to simply connect my phone to my computer and copy/paste what I want into folders that I choose.

My wife has also been an Apple user for like 7 years and she could never part with it but after she has been bitten by Apple 3 times now when they slow down her phone and make it laggy with new OS updates once they release a new phone, even happened on her last iPhone X, she didn't have it for even 6 months and the darn thing started to become really laggy for her use at work.

with that aside, what is the reason behind you not liking or keeping your iPhone XS Max I thought it had a great camera and battery life?
    12-02-2018 09:50 PM
    Ordered the 512GB Ocean Blue Note 9 on launch day. Had it for about 30 days and under peer pressure sold it and got thew iphone XS Max 512GB.

Thinking about ordering up a new Note 9 in Midnight Black 512GB model from Verizon.

it will cost me about $600. just to return the Max to Verizon and have them send me the note 9 on the payment plan.

You not the only one this happened to 😁 welcome back with open arms
    12-02-2018 09:54 PM
    Did the same. No worries. Welcome back. Note is fantastic.
    12-02-2018 11:15 PM

Welcome back to the club!!! Just wanna add that in life, sometimes peer pressure can be strong but it's always good to forge your own path and have your own opinions!
    12-02-2018 11:35 PM

...and the Note 9 in Midnight Black 512GB model is gorgeous - I've got an AT&T one and love it! Got it on Nov 3rd! Traded in my Note 8 after much hesitation but Samsung had a TV Ad/Deal running most of October that ended on Nov 3rd that I couldn't pass up!
    12-02-2018 11:59 PM
    I've had the XS Max and the XR but I'm in love with the Unlocked 512GB Note 9 now. The only iPhone I own at this point is an SE that I bought to keep my Series 4 apple watch health data synced. I'm even thinking about getting rid of the watch in favor of a Gear S3 or Galaxy Watch.

It just became clear to me that it might be time to live the motto, "Be together. Not the same. "
    12-03-2018 12:12 AM
    Wish I could say I'm shocked. But I can't. Happens every year lol. Welcome back
    kct1975, Gray Area, amyf27 and 4 others like this.
    12-03-2018 12:39 AM
    I've had the XS Max and the XR but I'm in love with the Unlocked 512GB Note 9 now. The only iPhone I own at this point is an SE that I bought to keep my Series 4 apple watch health data synced. I'm even thinking about getting rid of the watch in favor of a Gear S3 or Galaxy Watch.

It just became clear to me that it might be time to live the motto, "Be together. Not the same. "
    The galaxy /gear watch will sync with your current phone so you can sell or putnawaybthat iPhone SE. Depending on the carriernyou may be able to use a 4g watch and have it as a standalone device when needed
    kevinpleasants and Beansr519 like this.
    12-03-2018 05:56 AM

Hey, We're in the same boat! i switched from iPhone to the Note as well. to be honest, it's been a long time since Apple has WOW'd me, i mean, animoji's may be cool,but that's not enough. i haven't had a note since the Note 3, and after my first few days i realized just how much i missed all that the note had to offer! and i have the Note 9 in black as well...LOVE IT!!!
    12-03-2018 12:18 PM

I use my Apple watch as a stand alone...until i sell it!
    felloffthetruck and mumfoau like this.
    12-03-2018 12:30 PM
    I've never owned an iPhone. Every time I got curious and looked at one owned by a pal or colleague I was totally unimpressed. Different strokes for different folks
    12-03-2018 12:32 PM
    Hey,
    I would sell the iPhone on Ebay and then buy the Note if you can,
    You will get a lot more for the phone
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-03-2018 04:03 PM
    Welcome back. I picked mine up a few days ago and I love everything about it....... Except for the hot dumpster fire that is Bixby. Enjoy the Note.
    12-03-2018 06:23 PM
    I've only gone back to a phone once after selling it months ago...

Just like with an ex-girlfriend. LOL

I never look back, I move on but the hTc One M7 was just amazing. I bought it again after 3-4 months.
    12-03-2018 06:27 PM
    I've only gone back to a phone once after selling it months ago...

Just like with an ex-girlfriend. LOL

I never look back, I move on but the hTc One M7 was just amazing. I bought it again after 3-4 months.
    My father still has his.
    bembol likes this.
    12-03-2018 06:31 PM
    Crazy. We’re only 3-4 months away from the S10 release with next level specs... 5G, triple camera setup, dual front camera setup, in glass FPS, 12-14-16gb ram (I forgot) and Bluetooth pen to replace the Note 9... unless your going to trade again once it’s released.
    12-03-2018 08:36 PM
    this year I went from a pixel 2xl and bought the OnePlus 5t as a secondary device. Then I bought the Huawei p20 pro while still having the other two. Then I bought the note 9. I love this phone so much!! but then I bought a OnePlus 6t as my true backup phone.

I justified it by telling myself I want to limit the wear and tear on my note 9 so I'll only use the 6t on weekends and the note 9 on weekdays. 😉

I am going to be a good boy and not buy any new phones now until the note 10.
    Gray Area likes this.
    12-03-2018 11:19 PM
    I'm almost done with my shuffle lol I always say I want to have a backup phone but never really need one. But, I could almost buy a used S9+ if I sold my panda pixel 2 XL lol
    amyf27 likes this.
    12-03-2018 11:42 PM

So it is written, so it shall be done.
    12-04-2018 12:34 AM
    Definitely not crazy especially if that's what you want to do!! Welcome back!
    12-04-2018 12:40 AM
    Crazy. We’re only 3-4 months away from the S10 release with next level specs... 5G, triple camera setup, dual front camera setup, in glass FPS, 12-14-16gb ram (I forgot) and Bluetooth pen to replace the Note 9... unless your going to trade again once it’s released.
    Very valid point here but the Note 10 is a long way out.

Can't decide.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    12-04-2018 07:17 PM
    S10+ March.

I really like mine, got a good deal and still have my Note. Unlocked running Pie. I got burned with Oreo beta and didn't want to lose use of only phone, even if just doing a couple factory reset
    12-04-2018 07:30 PM
    I did the same thing.. I missed being able to do what I wanted to do with my device... and more and more of my friends are finally leaving iPhone for android... mostly cause of prices.. so it's not like I will miss imessages. I'm kinda excited to see what one ui does.
    mustang7757 and Gray Area like this.
    12-04-2018 10:35 PM
    I did the same thing.. I missed being able to do what I wanted to do with my device... and more and more of my friends are finally leaving iPhone for android... mostly cause of prices.. so it's not like I will miss imessages. I'm kinda excited to see what one ui does.
    Shoot all of my friends and family still use it but I had to apologize for the green bubbles in advance. Lol
    12-05-2018 01:46 AM
54 123