There seems to be a transparent or translucent white bar on the lower right hand corner of my note 9 when I reset my phone it goes away and then appears a short time later it is completely non-responsive it just gives the Ole click and vibrate shake like a dead unresponsive or maybe not unresponsive but what would be considered a maybe a dead pull. Does anyone have any idea what it could possibly be

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    12-03-2018 02:24 PM
    Welcome to the forums. I'll post your screenshot.

Do you have an app called Z Camera installed in your phone? See this thread.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=916398Stupid white bar on the screen.-screenshot_20181203-173202.jpeg
    Indcent likes this.
    12-03-2018 02:35 PM
    Sorry. For some reason it didn't show my thread as posted so I tried different key words. I do not have an app called z camera. Tha K you for posting the screenshot as I didn't see anywhere to add a pic without just using a file host. I'll check out that thread now.
    12-03-2018 02:55 PM
    Sorry. For some reason it didn't show my thread as posted so I tried different key words. I do not have an app called z camera. Tha K you for posting the screenshot as I didn't see anywhere to add a pic without just using a file host. I'll check out that thread now.
    Now I pay more attention on your screenshot, other people reported a similar issue with that QR code scanner app. Uninstall it temporarily and see if the problem persists.
    Indcent likes this.
    12-03-2018 03:00 PM
    Well as it turns out I followed a link from the link you shared and I deleted three apps. An external camera app which did nothing, then I unintalled QR BAR SCANNER which was not the culprit and then. Finally tracing it down to GO WEATHER APP. which after uninstalling the bar is now gone.. So GO WEATHER EX App was what it was.
    Javier P likes this.
    12-03-2018 03:04 PM
    Without your help Javier I'd still be sitting here irritated to all beat hell trying to figure it out... Thanks a million!!
    Javier P likes this.
    12-03-2018 03:06 PM
    Well as it turns out I followed a link from the link you shared and I deleted three apps. An external camera app which did nothing, then I unintalled QR BAR SCANNER which was not the culprit and then. Finally tracing it down to GO WEATHER APP. which after uninstalling the bar is now gone.. So GO WEATHER EX App was what it was.
    Excellent! Glad it helped and thanks for the follow up, it'll be very helpful for other users with a similar issue.
    Indcent likes this.
    12-03-2018 03:07 PM
    Without your help Javier I'd still be sitting here irritated to all beat hell trying to figure it out... Thanks a million!!
    Haha, no worries, I'm a sucker for a happy ending See you around the forums.
    Indcent likes this.
    12-03-2018 03:08 PM