Hi,
    I have note 9 F dual sim 128GB.
    When I use the camera with samsung app everything works fine. But when I use it with whatsapp I have several bugs (specificaly the rear camera has much more troubles):

1. When I use flash light, the photos are taken only after the flash ends, so the photos are without flash.
    2. Bad quality of image and sound.

Any idea why is it? Your note 9 has the same problems?
    Thanks!
    12-06-2018 05:08 PM
    Problem is how the Whatsapp camera uses the hardware. It doesn't have the same adjustments as the stock camera, so timing (why you see the flash being captured at a different time) and exposure (which is probably why your pictures look worse because most likely there's motion blur) might not be as good as the stock one.

What I do for any app that uses their own camera is just stick to the stock one and share from there. Unless I don't mind sending a sub-par pic, then that's the best bet and you have better controls.
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    12-06-2018 05:54 PM
    Hi,
    I have note 9 F dual sim 128GB.
    When I use the camera with samsung app everything works fine. But when I use it with whatsapp I have several bugs (specificaly the rear camera has much more troubles):

1. When I use flash light, the photos are taken only after the flash ends, so the photos are without flash.
    2. Bad quality of image and sound.

Any idea why is it? Your note 9 has the same problems?
    Thanks!
    I just got my Note 9 but on my BlackBerry Key2, the Whatsapp camera takes crappy quality images compared to the stock camera app so I always use the phone's camera app to take the pic then send it to my whatsapp contact so I guess it's the same for the Note 9 or any other phone for that matter.
    12-06-2018 06:12 PM