Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

12-24-2018 01:42 PM
33 12
tools
    How do you guys post your screenshots to Android Central? I've noticed in the past that I couldn't even paste a link in any comment I was making.
    12-22-2018 01:25 AM
    I've been really pleased with the battery on my Note 9. The wife and I both got one over the Black Friday sales and coming from an S6 the difference is night and day.
    (I try to get 2-3 years out of a device if I can, have done so since my first smartphone in 2009 the MyTouch 3G).

This is a screenshot showing the battery discharged down to 5% and after being on the battery for 30hrs I managed 8 hrs of screen time and while some of that was YouTube, etc most was doing emails, research online, etc.

I know from how I can get with tech that some of us will never be satisfied but the performance I'm seeing from my Note 9 is seriously impressive.
    Attached Thumbnails How much does your Note9 battery drain???-screenshot_20181221-145011_settings.jpg  
    Gray Area likes this.
    12-22-2018 03:54 AM
    How do you guys post your screenshots to Android Central? I've noticed in the past that I couldn't even paste a link in any comment I was making.
    Android central forums app. There's 2 apps as I've asked in prior posts and people ignore this question. There's the primary one and then the forums app. Kind of silly why it's separate anyway. Should merge the two.
    12-22-2018 07:40 AM
    I've been really pleased with the battery on my Note 9. The wife and I both got one over the Black Friday sales and coming from an S6 the difference is night and day.
    (I try to get 2-3 years out of a device if I can, have done so since my first smartphone in 2009 the MyTouch 3G).

This is a screenshot showing the battery discharged down to 5% and after being on the battery for 30hrs I managed 8 hrs of screen time and while some of that was YouTube, etc most was doing emails, research online, etc.

I know from how I can get with tech that some of us will never be satisfied but the performance I'm seeing from my Note 9 is seriously impressive.
    That's amazing battery life!
    12-22-2018 08:09 AM
    Android central forums app. There's 2 apps as I've asked in prior posts and people ignore this question. There's the primary one and then the forums app. Kind of silly why it's separate anyway. Should merge the two.
    Thank you very much. I'd wanted to post a GSam battery monitor screenshot. I'm averaging 10 Hours 8 minutes SOT. Initially I was averaging over 12 Hours. On maximum resolution and brightness. I'm considered a very heavy phone use.
    12-22-2018 12:47 PM
    Thank you very much. I'd wanted to post a GSam battery monitor screenshot. I'm averaging 10 Hours 8 minutes SOT. Initially I was averaging over 12 Hours. On maximum resolution and brightness. I'm considered a very heavy phone use.
    I'm a heavy user battery life is inconsistent for me.
    Gray Area likes this.
    12-22-2018 12:49 PM
    yeah battery is amazing. I've had the phone since preordered and the battery is showing no loss of charge. I can take it off charge at 5am and charger at 10pm with 40% left and 4 hours screen on time. 2 + hours of cell phone talk time and 4 hours of recording meeting conversations. really amazing.
    12-24-2018 08:30 AM
    yeah battery is amazing. I've had the phone since preordered and the battery is showing no loss of charge. I can take it off charge at 5am and charger at 10pm with 40% left and 4 hours screen on time. 2 + hours of cell phone talk time and 4 hours of recording meeting conversations. really amazing.
    Some days it sucks for me some days I get around the same amount.
    12-24-2018 01:42 PM
33 12