Setting ringtone for textra

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So I recently had to move all my notification tones and music from my SD and put them on my internal storage. How do I set a notification tone for the whole textra app? When I go to pick my tone it does not give me the option to add any of my notification tones I made from the Internal storage.

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site

Where did you move them to in your internal storage? I can't remember if I just moved them to a folder called "Notifications" or if I created a new folder named "Notifications" and then moved them into that folder (which I've typically done in the past). All of my tones I moved into that folder are now accessible via Textra.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Where did you move them to in your internal storage? I can't remember if I just moved them to a folder called "Notifications" or if I created a new folder named "Notifications" and then moved them into that folder (which I've typically done in the past). All of my tones I moved into that folder are now accessible via Textra.
They were already in a folder names notifications on my SD card. I just moved that entire folder. I think I made a mistake when I deleted the notification folder that was already in my internal storage.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I just figured it out. Since I had two notification folders In my internal storage they renamed the second one notification ( 1). I had to rename it just notifications and now they are showing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX