Wanna hear something crazy? I haven't opened my Note 9 yet.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Nope. See above.

We're on opposite sides of the fence. I agree a device takes time to fully customize to ones liking, but I want to start playing with and using the new phone immediately.

For me setting a phone up is simply logging into Google and getting essential apps, then making adjustments as I go and learn.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
We're on opposite sides of the fence. I agree a device takes time to fully customize to ones liking, but I want to start playing with and using the new phone immediately.

For me setting a phone up is simply logging into Google and getting essential apps, then making adjustments as I go and learn.

That is true. This Sunday is the day.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
As long as I can make calls, text and have data, that's all the initial set up I need!! I'm still changing this and that as I go along since I got my Note 9 a few days ago!!! I'm loving it!!!!!

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I always buy my Samsung phones from my local bricks and mortar Samsung Experience Store.

So while I'm still in the shop I unbox it and give it a long look over for any imperfections aesthetically and then boot it up to check the evenness of the screen display / hue and that the buttons work etc

That's it then I've 30 days to swap it out for a new one if an issue arises.

Actual set up I take my time with.

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
Finally got it set up, and damn it's sweet!

With previous phones, i could usually almost "Master" the phone and have it fully customized to my liking. i set up my note 9, just the basics, to get familiar again with android after years with apple..it took me 3-4 DAYS just to customize and find/set up the different tricks and things on this phone!!! i have 3 different launchers that i use (Samsung experience, NOVA, and i cant remember the name of the last) but i can switch in between any one of the 3, depending on how i'm feeling that day, and feel like i have a totally different phone! the S-pen got me! i took some family picture with my s-pen and everyone was looking at me like i had some space age futuristic star trek device! lol! this phone is SWEET and unless another Note come and completely blows me away, i'm going to be with this Phone for a while!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos