When using Spotify to listen to music on my earphones and when I press the volume rocker once to increase the volume just a tiny bit, the volume will be increased a few times to the point I get shocked at how loud it becomes. It automatically does so randomly at times.

Anyone else facing this issue?
    01-05-2019 12:51 PM
    Is it only with Spotify, or with any media you're playing while using headphones? Are the headphones "Made for iPhone"?
    01-05-2019 06:50 PM
    it's only with Spotify so far. Maybe I haven't noticed as i seldom use my earphones for other media.

nope I'm using the AKG earphones that came with my phone.
    01-06-2019 07:46 AM
    Try clearing the app cache/data for Spotify. Also, see if the problem happens with other headphones.
    01-06-2019 03:11 PM
    it's only with Spotify so far. Maybe I haven't noticed as i seldom use my earphones for other media.

nope I'm using the AKG earphones that came with my phone.
    I've also noticed that changing the volume for Spotify is quite different when I do it from the phone or from the headphones/Bluetooth device. I haven't found a way to fix this issue. It seems that changing the volume from the phone skips a couple of levels so I'm used to change the volume from the receiving device. Sorry, I know it's not much help
    01-06-2019 03:19 PM
    I've also noticed that changing the volume for Spotify is quite different when I do it from the phone or from the headphones/Bluetooth device. I haven't found a way to fix this issue. It seems that changing the volume from the phone skips a couple of levels so I'm used to change the volume from the receiving device. Sorry, I know it's not much help
    It's okay

I contacted customer service they told me to reinstall Spotify, which I did and so far the problem seems to be fixed.. fingers crossed
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-07-2019 06:58 AM