Just got the update. Says camera improvements and caller service enhancements. Not sure what that is?
    01-07-2019 10:24 AM
    T-Mobile December Update-screenshot_20190107-100332_software-update.jpg
    BigMosely likes this.
    01-07-2019 10:26 AM
    Got my update on TMobile too. So far so good with the camera. That was the only thing giving me trouble before. Now to get some tasty Pie. I have Pie on my S9+ and have a hard time going back a version like this. I do like the note features though, so I'll go back to my note 9 for now so I can truly appreciate Pie when it gets released soon on the Note.
    01-07-2019 10:55 AM
    Thanks for the heads up, just checked and I also have it. Since this is the December patch and the official One UI has the January patch that pretty much means the next is Pie with One UI, right?
    01-07-2019 12:09 PM
    Thanks for the heads up, just checked and I also have it. Since this is the December patch and the official One UI has the January patch that pretty much means the next is Pie with One UI, right?
    Yes , your correct should be pie next
    BigMosely likes this.
    01-07-2019 12:25 PM
    Found this regarding the "Caller Verified" Seems spam call related...lol, I hope this helps. I get 5 calls a day.

Also included in this update is “New Calling Service Enhancement — Caller Verified (Stir/Shaken)”. T-Mobile recently announced that it would be beefing up its Scam ID and Scam Block features with the STIR (Secure Telephony Identity Revisited) and SHAKEN (Secure Handling of Asserted information using toKENs) standards. These technologies help to digitally validate the handoff of calls, enabling your carrier to verify an incoming call is from the person supposedly making it.

https://www.tmonews.com/2019/01/t-mo...a-improvement/
    jimd1050 likes this.
    01-07-2019 01:16 PM
    Found this regarding the "Caller Verified" Seems spam call related...lol, I hope this helps. I get 5 calls a day.

Also included in this update is “New Calling Service Enhancement — Caller Verified (Stir/Shaken)”. T-Mobile recently announced that it would be beefing up its Scam ID and Scam Block features with the STIR (Secure Telephony Identity Revisited) and SHAKEN (Secure Handling of Asserted information using toKENs) standards. These technologies help to digitally validate the handoff of calls, enabling your carrier to verify an incoming call is from the person supposedly making it.

IMAGINE THAT - took them long enough! All the carriers should have done this a few years ago and maybe we wouldn't have to put up with the several "Are you interested in Quality Health Insurance from an A+ Provider..." recording, all from several totally different numbers!!! EVERY DAY!!! (or similar)
    T-Mobile December Update-grouch.jpg
    01-07-2019 03:26 PM
    hopefully will get unlocked Dec update on Metro soon now that Tmo has it..
    01-07-2019 03:33 PM

I've been using SHOULD I ANSWER app and been pleased with it. The app icon has a green octopus.
    It's community updated, like Waze. Folks rate incoming phone numbers and if it's got a negative rating, the only thing I see is a notification from the app, showing an automatically blocked call.

BTW, what theme are you using?
    Even with dark theme Glass 3v2 installed, my system update info screen was white. I do have the Verizon version, tho.
    01-08-2019 07:44 AM