Every year since the Galaxy note 2 I've always waited for the long anticipated update. But by the time the update comes out I'm already moved on the next know which is very disappointing. So the Galaxy note 9 will be the 1st Note phone with the new update in my possession. I know they have been doing Beta testing and all that but I refuse to go on YouTube and see all these videos and articles about a new android update. So now that it's January 2019 I am looking forward to the android pie update. How's everybody feeling about this update long anticipated update?
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    01-10-2019 08:25 PM
    I'm running the 3rd beta. I love it.
    Every year since the Galaxy note 2 I've always waited for the long anticipated update. But by the time the update comes out I'm already moved on the next know which is very disappointing. So the Galaxy note 9 will be the 1st Note phone with the new update in my possession. I know they have been doing Beta testing and all that but I refuse to go on YouTube and see all these videos and articles about a new android update. So now that it's January 2019 I am looking forward to the android pie update. How's everybody feeling about this update long anticipated update?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-10-2019 09:18 PM
    I'm not going to spoil it for you , but your going to like pie.
    01-10-2019 09:53 PM
    I can’t wait to get it!
    01-10-2019 11:03 PM
    I can’t wait to get it!
    i second that!! I'm counting the days like a kid waiting for Christmas!
    01-11-2019 08:58 AM