05-12-2020 01:17 AM
40 12
tools
    Do I need to provide receipt for additional replacements?
    Just the screen protector each time you need it replaced not proof of purchase.
    06-22-2019 09:56 PM
    Just the screen protector each time you need it replaced not proof of purchase.
    You mean picture....correct?
    06-22-2019 09:57 PM
    You mean picture....correct?
    Yup
    06-22-2019 09:57 PM
    I gave up on them. tired of having the cracked edges I've found a cheaper and better solution. it's called roopose glass screen protectors. same install procedure but their glue doesn't crack and its almost half the price!
    BBSeattle likes this.
    06-22-2019 11:03 PM
    I've heard others mention that, as well as bubbles appearing and discoloring after a period of time. Any one have any long term success with these oeotectors?

I gave up on them. tired of having the cracked edges I've found a cheaper and better solution. it's called roopose glass screen protectors. same install procedure but their glue doesn't crack and its almost half the price!
    06-23-2019 12:57 AM
    Mine had a crack , this was my Note 9 and s9+ and I just went to the website posted the screenshot of the cracked screen protector and paid 9.95.

Now when you first purchase like from Amazon like I did you provide screenshot of the receipt to verify and then when you need warranty just do like I said previously.
    I bought from all mighty Amazon, but didn't realize that I had to "register", right off the bat. I reckon I'm SOL at this point.
    06-23-2019 10:16 AM
    From where do you purchase?
    06-23-2019 10:19 AM
    I bought from all mighty Amazon, but didn't realize that I had to "register", right off the bat. I reckon I'm SOL at this point.
    I dont think your out of luck, I register late before like a month or 2 . Just go to the website and do the registration process and sed how it goes.
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    06-23-2019 10:32 AM
    I dont think your out of luck, I register late before like a month or 2 . Just go to the website and do the registration process and sed how it goes.
    Will, alrighty then.
    I'll give it a whirl.
    Thanks! 😉👍
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-23-2019 10:44 AM
    Agreed he should be able to register
    06-23-2019 11:26 AM
    They have the worst customer service of any company I've ever dealt with. No, I didn't apply the protector incorrectly. One of the 2 pack I ordered was cracked in the upper left corner. Never responded to emails. They are a joke.
    You've never dealt with Sprint then 😥
    06-23-2019 11:03 PM
    for everyone asking about roopose. I've had it on for about 2 weeks now. still flawless. as far as where to order. same place. I've only found them on amazon
    06-24-2019 03:20 PM
    I've gone thru 5 of these screen protectors never been denied.
    why would you have gone thru 5 of these?
    sounds like a bad product if you went thru 5, and just because your LUCKY, many of us have severe issues with contacting and getting things done with this company once they receive that initial fee for the glass. I believe most everybody's frustration and aggravation lies within that there is no way to contact a human being at that company to get any kind of issue or problem resolved, you have to rely on an email response that is not getting handled properly
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    05-08-2020 02:11 PM
    for everyone asking about roopose. I've had it on for about 2 weeks now. still flawless. as far as where to order. same place. I've only found them on amazon
    and furthermore, if anybody orders a screen protector and they get it in the mail and it's cracked, why should they have to pay $9.95 again to have a new one shipped, it's a scam, I buy a brand new product and it gets shipped to me defective and broken, and I have to pay almost $10 again for the same product that I never got to use for shipping ... no there's something wrong there
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    05-08-2020 02:16 PM
    I have dome for my s9+ and note 9 and when I requested a replacement I just did it online and paid the shipping no reps to talk to .
    Can you send the link you used
    05-12-2020 01:17 AM
40 12