Whitestone Dome Customer Service SUCKS

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
A little off topic; curious what the various reasons might be for some of you requesting warranty replacements/service, etc.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I understand. Maybe I should have been even more specific; would anyone like to share the specific issue they had with the screen protector for them to request a warranty. Did it crack, fall off, scratch, etc.? I ask because I had thought about trying one again.
Thanks

If screen protector breaks or cracks they will send a free replacement lifetime but shipping charge of 9.95

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, I understand. Maybe I should have been even more specific; would anyone like to share the specific issue they had with the screen protector for them to request a warranty. Did it crack, fall off, scratch, etc.? I ask because I had thought about trying one again.
Thanks
Mine had a crack , this was my Note 9 and s9+ and I just went to the website posted the screenshot of the cracked screen protector and paid 9.95.

Now when you first purchase like from Amazon like I did you provide screenshot of the receipt to verify and then when you need warranty just do like I said previously.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine had a crack , this was my Note 9 and s9+ and I just went to the website posted the screenshot of the cracked screen protector and paid 9.95.

Now when you first purchase like from Amazon like I did you provide screenshot of the receipt to verify and then when you need warranty just do like I said previously.
Do I need to provide receipt for additional replacements?

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I gave up on them. tired of having the cracked edges I've found a cheaper and better solution. it's called roopose glass screen protectors. same install procedure but their glue doesn't crack and its almost half the price!

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I've heard others mention that, as well as bubbles appearing and discoloring after a period of time. Any one have any long term success with these oeotectors?

I gave up on them. tired of having the cracked edges I've found a cheaper and better solution. it's called roopose glass screen protectors. same install procedure but their glue doesn't crack and its almost half the price!

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I bought from all mighty Amazon, but didn't realize that I had to "register", right off the bat. I reckon I'm SOL at this point.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

From where do you purchase?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I bought from all mighty Amazon, but didn't realize that I had to "register", right off the bat. I reckon I'm SOL at this point.
I dont think your out of luck, I register late before like a month or 2 . Just go to the website and do the registration process and sed how it goes.

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
for everyone asking about roopose. I've had it on for about 2 weeks now. still flawless. as far as where to order. same place. I've only found them on amazon

rislanderx

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I've gone thru 5 of these screen protectors never been denied.

why would you have gone thru 5 of these?
sounds like a bad product if you went thru 5, and just because your LUCKY, many of us have severe issues with contacting and getting things done with this company once they receive that initial fee for the glass. I believe most everybody's frustration and aggravation lies within that there is no way to contact a human being at that company to get any kind of issue or problem resolved, you have to rely on an email response that is not getting handled properly

rislanderx

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
for everyone asking about roopose. I've had it on for about 2 weeks now. still flawless. as far as where to order. same place. I've only found them on amazon

and furthermore, if anybody orders a screen protector and they get it in the mail and it's cracked, why should they have to pay $9.95 again to have a new one shipped, it's a scam, I buy a brand new product and it gets shipped to me defective and broken, and I have to pay almost $10 again for the same product that I never got to use for shipping ... no there's something wrong there