One UI is out!

Did you get the One Ui update yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
If it's an unlocked OXM ( *#1234# to see if you are using oxm) phone you can flash the multi country update file. ( same file for the many different countries that use OXM. I used the UAE file I believe)

Search the original 960f firmware thread on xda for instructions. Can all be done via your phone and takes 20 minutes.

I have an unlocked direct from Samsung 960fd on BTU firmware using an EE sim. All good.

Lawrie Sherratt

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
If it's an unlocked OXM ( *#1234# to see if you are using oxm) phone you can flash the multi country update file. ( same file for the many different countries that use OXM. I used the UAE file I believe)

Search the original 960f firmware thread on xda for instructions. Can all be done via your phone and takes 20 minutes.

I have an unlocked direct from Samsung 960fd on BTU firmware using an EE sim. All good.

Struggling to find this. Can you point us in the right direction please.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm in no hurry. Since Samsung has taken this long to tweak it they should do it right.

So I've been using Android Pie One UI for only 48 hours. Haven't used the camera. It's very smooth and battery life hasn't been adversely affected. No touch issues. Really like Dark mode and changes to the recent apps feature. I don't like the app icons. I'd hoped Good Lock would now be available but sadly not yet it seems. EXYNOS version in Nigeria.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just got a huge update in my galaxy sport watch that changed the look on the watch. It's clear Samsung is getting ready to push out android pie update to our phones very soon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney