***Video Shot Entirely on the Note 9. Let me know what you all think !

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Beautiful video!!! Its very well put together & has a very warm yet still very winter feel to it. It brought to me a deep love & appreciation for life, youth, nature, and the seasons. How does it look on a large screen? I'm using my phone ( galaxy s8) and the screen is small. Keep making videos- your blessed with a talent so you can share with others ;) haha

Thank you so much ! It's 4k. So on the big screen it looks incredible. These kids were resilient. Considering I fell multiple times navigating through thick ice and snow. Haha!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

I've been meaning to produce something shot entirely on the Note 9 because I always believed it was a truly capable device.

https://youtu.be/G3I9QfhNkSc

Gear used:
Moment Anamorphic Lens.
DJI Osmo 2.
Voiceover audio recorded separately through the stock Samsung app. (256 kbps Highest quality)

Video related:
Shot in LOG Format using Filmic Pro App.
Applied LUT.
Edited in Premiere Pro.

Happy Tuesday !

Just had a chance to check it out , very nice ,great job.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Great video. My only complaint about the Note 9 video capture is that there's like a white haze. It's subtle, but it's there.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Thanks so much!! Your comments and feedback are inspiring !

Mr. Segundus, I don't think I noticed that. It's not perfect. I feel like Sammy's colors are want to punchy so if I make a video I try to shoot flat so I can color it myself.