Questions before purchase

chris2busy

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, they are crazy expensive. I managed to get mines at a good quick fire sale price in the UK. Still more expensive than I should be willing to pay mind you!

I agree about the pricing of these new phones. They need to calm down and head back to the 700 range. With the notches and holes in the screens too...I have no interest in that. I genuinely don't mind the top and bottom lip on the current galaxies, the hole on the other hand, not a fan of that.

Precicely ! Don’t really care for the curved edge screens tbh but they are way less dramatic on the note 9 thankfully. It is like they don t want you to have a good grip on your phone any more!

AirMech74

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
only had mine for a week, but it has not gotten warm and I have not experienced any lag between photo shots....love this phone...now my S7 edge...that sucker would get pretty warm when charging...and if I used wireless charging, it got down right hot...so I quite using wireless charging.

chris2busy

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
only had mine for a week, but it has not gotten warm and I have not experienced any lag between photo shots....love this phone...now my S7 edge...that sucker would get pretty warm when charging...and if I used wireless charging, it got down right hot...so I quite using wireless charging.

You are really lucky your s7 edge only got warm while charging. Mine would go 30 degreec celsious just by using browser on wifi in my house.. i gave it away with tears in my eyes just for this reason :/ hope the note will be such a thermal marvel as my iphone 6s plus currently is..

Chromium 4

May 28, 2017
Visit site
I received my Note 9 at pre launch and have not experienced any problems with lag. One of the features that attracted me to this device was it's stellar camera and video performance and I have not been disappointed in the least and I take a lot of photos.

chris2busy

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I received my Note 9 at pre launch and have not experienced any problems with lag. One of the features that attracted me to this device was it's stellar camera and video performance and I have not been disappointed in the least and I take a lot of photos.

Thank you so much for your aid guys! Only thing that i now am torn between is the note 9 and the mate 20 pro.. i ran on the huawei on the shop the other day and man...is that thing fast.. from my experience faster even than the iphones. On the other hand the note 9 has sooo many features.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Look on the bright side, all S variant prices get practically slashed in half for pre-orders or in store a week or two after they are released. I've never paid full price for any Sammy ever. And if I don't pre-order I'm getting it at a local shop the week or two after it's release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781