What's come in the box when you order a Samsung galaxy note 9

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I am hearing different things of what comes with the packaging of note 9.

Is there any extra accessories like a case or stuff. Does it matter if you order the 128gb or 512gb?

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I am hearing different things of what comes with the packaging of note 9.

Is there any extra accessories like a case or stuff. Does it matter if you order the 128gb or 512gb?
For US versions you just get USB-C cable, charger, headphones, USB-C OTG adapter, extra spen tips, spen tip removal tool and sim tool. For both 128 and 512 models.

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
For US versions you just get USB-C cable, charger, headphones, USB-C OTG adapter, extra spen tips, spen tip removal tool and sim tool. For both 128 and 512 models.

I am in the UK but thanks anyway. Just wanted to be sure I don't want to order anything if it's already in the box.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I am in the UK but thanks anyway. Just wanted to be sure I don't want to order anything if it's already in the box.
I honestly haven't heard of the Note 9 coming with a case or anything other than what I listed. I just didn't want to speak on something I didn't have direct experience with. From all YouTube reviews and people here who are not in the US I'm ALMOST certain there's nothing additional in the retail packaging.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure I saw on some unboxing videos that there was a free clear case in some areas, but definitely not the UK.

AirMech74

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure I saw on some unboxing videos that there was a free clear case in some areas, but definitely not the UK.

I remember seeing a video on youtube where the guy unboxing it pulled out a case as well....I bought mine at best buy here int he US and didn't buy a case at the time because I thought I remember seeing one in the box...lol

Rohan Maheria

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Indian version has clear case inside box. It's simple gel style case. But not good for drop protection so I'm using spigen Neo hybrid ocean blue.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the UK and bought a 512gb Note 9 from a Samsung Experience Store.

It does not come with a case.

Comes with.....

Phone.
Charger brick and cable
Sim ejection tool.
Extra nibs and removal tool.
Literature.
Otg tool.

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Ok thanks for all the replies.

so basically there was special/limited edition released in South Korea and other Asian countries for a short time that had a free case and extra s pen.

It still unfair that the US and European markets didn't get that option but knowing Samsung they would have charged a premium lol.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Aye. In the UK you will always get the bare minimum. Same with all the notes.

Also usually no pre order incentives unlike most other markets.
Ok thanks for all the replies.

so basically there was special/limited edition released in South Korea and other Asian countries for a short time that had a free case and extra s pen.

It still unfair that the US and European markets didn't get that option but knowing Samsung they would have charged a premium lol.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site

Glad I clicked on this thread. Hadn't realized there were extra tips. Is there a difference between the gray and the white? (first note for me)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome