Anyone paired their Note with a Samsung Gear Sport and share opinion? On sale $159 now

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I asked this on the 8 side but since we're all so similiar, would like to get 9 owners thoughts...

https://www.androidcentral.com/thri...time-discounted-samsung-gear-sport-smartwatch

So I see the Samsung Gear Sport is on sale for $159 and the price has made it attractive for me to want to play with it and wondering if anyone else has one paired with the Note and if feel been fun/worth it. Also, how's battery life been? TIA.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I asked this on the 8 side but since we're all so similiar, would like to get 9 owners thoughts...

https://www.androidcentral.com/thri...time-discounted-samsung-gear-sport-smartwatch

So I see the Samsung Gear Sport is on sale for $159 and the price has made it attractive for me to want to play with it and wondering if anyone else has one paired with the Note and if feel been fun/worth it. Also, how's battery life been? TIA.

I don't have one with my note, but I had one before (ended up returning it because I had an allergic reaction to the band). I loved the watch itself. The perfect size and weight, but without too many compromises. The battery would last me 2-3 days at least. As long as you're fine with it being discontinued soon, it's worth it at that price.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got a used Gear Sport. I really wanted to like it. The battery life is great, 2 days easily, maybe even more.
The software is smooth. The size and weight are great. I am 5'8" / 170lbs and it's not too big like most smartwatches.
The issue is how different Tizen is to Wear OS. I've worn it a couple days and will give it a week or so, but I don't think I'm going to be able to live with it. I have other Wear OS smartwatches that I wear and time will tell if I'll be able to go back and forth.
I believe that Wear OS has more functions and usability for be, but the swipes are different for each OS and I don't know if muscle memory will conflict when changing from one ecosystem to the other.
If you're not used to & pleased with Wear OS, give the Gear Sport a try. If you're hesitant on the price, a nice used one can be had, from swappa, for $100 or so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fox2024