I have recently updated the note 9, after that happened for some reason I cant get the nav bar to hide when in full screen. The little grey button that supposedly hides it doesn't show. Went to the nav bar setting page and there was nothing there for hiding the nav bar.
    02-03-2019 01:34 PM
    If you have Pie, that update has a new way to use the nav bar through gestures which is the only way you can now hide the bar. If you want to use the buttons as is, you're going to have to leave it like that, otherwise change the navigation type to gestures and you won't have the buttons there anymore
    02-03-2019 03:22 PM
    I have recently updated the note 9, after that happened for some reason I cant get the nav bar to hide when in full screen. The little grey button that supposedly hides it doesn't show. Went to the nav bar setting page and there was nothing there for hiding the nav bar.
    Click gestures hints off will be no navigation gestures showing
    Attached Thumbnails Hiding nav bar on note 9?-1132.jpg  
    02-03-2019 03:37 PM
    If you have Pie, that update has a new way to use the nav bar through gestures which is the only way you can now hide the bar. If you want to use the buttons as is, you're going to have to leave it like that, otherwise change the navigation type to gestures and you won't have the buttons there anymore
    Loving the gestures, I was using the auto hide nav bar before so I was already swiping up. You just have to make sure and swipe up left, center, or right. Actually took a step away for me.
    02-03-2019 08:15 PM