Android Pie Sprint Note 9

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I did the update on my way to work this morning. Is it me or is the default font a little different? Also, I did notice that the screen resolution was lowered by default. What is your suggestion for the setting? I put mine back up to the 2960x1440. Is it better to keep it lower?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No I use no launcher on my phone but the weird part was once it finished installing my home screen was fine. I turned my phone off wiped the cache partition and then boom home screen went back to as if the phone was brand new.

That's interesting, dont know why it did that. But if you go into restore in account and Samsung restore you can restore your homescreen setting to when it last was backed up

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Excellent!!! Icons seem a little generic and plain but all in all, I really think they did a wonderful job. No hiccups, and no forced closed apps.
Battery also holding up as well. Nice job Google, shame it takes this long. I guess that's the double-edged sword in it all. You want it to work good when you get it, and I'll take it this time.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I did the update on my way to work this morning. Is it me or is the default font a little different? Also, I did notice that the screen resolution was lowered by default. What is your suggestion for the setting? I put mine back up to the 2960x1440. Is it better to keep it lower?

That's weird. I started update with WQHD and ended with WQHD. Personally I don't think it matters is too much. Try all the different modes out and see how your battery holds up under the new update.
Everyone uses their phone different, so what may work for you, may not work for me, then go from there. Good luck

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance