Android Pie Sprint Note 9

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
So far so good, it really looks different, immediately noticeable with the notifications and I'm trying out the gestures. Good Lock hasn't updated to work with pie yet so that's disabled.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone think the gesture nav bar being constantly present will cause burn in? I use to hide my nav bar buttons before.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Smooth so far for me and I like the update. I've only had it up and running on the update for about an hour so far.

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Got it installed yesterday. After comparing the two, I prefer the buttons more than the gestures. Also, it's a fun look but I kind of miss the previous update.

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
Excellent!!! Icons seem a little generic and plain but all in all, I really think they did a wonderful job. No hiccups, and no forced closed apps.
Battery also holding up as well. Nice job Google, shame it takes this long. I guess that's the double-edged sword in it all. You want it to work good when you get it, and I'll take it this time.

i feel the same way about the Apps...so i went into the theme store and downloaded a few options...

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm enjoying the update! Running smooth, the little touches look good and the gestures are intuitive. The only issue I'm having is picking a theme that actually shows my toolbar buttons clearly without whiting out the buttons that are off. Reference pic belowScreenshot_20190205-143850.jpeg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm enjoying the update! Running smooth, the little touches look good and the gestures are intuitive. The only issue I'm having is picking a theme that actually shows my toolbar buttons clearly without whiting out the buttons that are off. Reference pic belowView attachment 297741

Glad your enjoining it , if your talking about the gestures on bottom you can disable them in gestures turn off hints